Crown is Going to Win

It's will probably come down to the panel to determine who gets second (CC or HCN). BD has been cemented in 1st the whole season.

AND DID ANYONE NOTICE CROWN'S SHOW THEME IS EXACTLY CADETS' FROM LAST YEAR!?!?! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES? I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!!

Crown's show feels like it's "the greatest hits of the top 5" show (well except for BD). Cadets, SCV, Cavies, Star. It's amazing... just seems like I've heard it before.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's will probably come down to the panel to determine who gets second (CC or HCN). BD has been cemented in 1st the whole season.

AND DID ANYONE NOTICE CROWN'S SHOW THEME IS EXACTLY CADETS' FROM LAST YEAR!?!?! AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO NOTICES? I FEEL LIKE I'M TAKING CRAZY PILLS!!!

crown's show is about an old lady's life?

you're taking the pills.

The thing you're forgetting is that 4th place is where classic shows generally land. ;)

However, in an ideal world I would like to see it something more like:

1) Cadets/Crown

2) Cadets/Crown

3) BD

4) SCV

5) Cavaliers

I'm not going to rant about how I feel about BD's show...I think my moving them down two places is adequate enough.

looks I love Crown...the show appeals to me more than BD, but...

BD wins with a 99.2.

i predict whoever scores highest wins

you really need some new material man. :tongue:

looks I love Crown...the show appeals to me more than BD, but...

BD wins with a 99.2.

I'm here in Indi, and after comparing the top 5 live, I not entirely opposed to BD winning (objectively) but would humbly disagree that this breaks 99 on the sheets. Not for nothing, they marched a hole tonight that will hopefully be health(ier) tomorrow.

I'm here in Indi, and after comparing the top 5 live, I not entirely opposed to BD winning (objectively) but would humbly disagree that this breaks 99 on the sheets. Not for nothing, they marched a hole tonight that will hopefully be health(ier) tomorrow.

That and, based on tonight and last year, tomorrow night is anything can happen night.

I think Crown is a long shot, but Marie C. is in the box tomorrow night and gods only know what kind of damage she can throw into the mix ...

Crown's show feels like it's "the greatest hits of the top 5" show (well except for BD). Cadets, SCV, Cavies, Star. It's amazing... just seems like I've heard it before.
crown's show is about an old lady's life?

Crown's show last year was the Greatest Hits show as far as literal interpretation.

Ben, educate yourself, man. The Cadets' show last year was "...and the pursuit of happiness".

When I heard Crown was doing "The Grass is Always Greener..." I couldn't believe it. What a ripoff of a theme! But, they put their original spin on it, even if it is kind of a cloudy interpretation.

Crown's show last year was the Greatest Hits show as far as literal interpretation.

Ben, educate yourself, man. The Cadets' show last year was "...and the pursuit of happiness".

When I heard Crown was doing "The Grass is Always Greener..." I couldn't believe it. What a ripoff of a theme! But, they put their original spin on it, even if it is kind of a cloudy interpretation.

if anything it's a close title, not theme.

well educated already. i don't think sarah jones dressed up as tinkerbell at all last year either. or was that cut from the final version?