Who here is going to the drum corps finals this year?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Unfortunately I can't this time. Normally I would be all over that. I love long hauls! It just doesn't work for my family and work schedule.

I figured that the Troopers faithful would get here by any means possible. There is such a strong possibility of Troops entrance on Sat night being an incredibly emotional moment and could be a highlight of the entire weekend.

I'll be missing my second finals since 1977. We had driven from Atlanta to Allentown last weekend, and had planned to go from there to the Massillon, Ohio, show, then on to Indy. Had a hotel room at the Comfort Suites, right across the street from Lucas Oil Stadium. But we woke up Sunday morning to a phone call that my dad had passed away, so we're back in Atlanta. Funeral was today, but don't think we're up to another road trip this week.

me.

If I look for this face in the crowd will I see it? Or will our Granny turn out to be some overweight slob who lives with his parents and hasn't shaved in a month?

What will Hop do if he has to scratch his five o'clock shadow against yours? Eeww!

:blink:

:blink: Leaving first thing in the morning... a 3 hour drive to pick up our son in Kitchener and then about 9 hour drive to Indy. Will be missing Quarterfinals, but will be there for Semis and Finals. Can't wait!!! (I also can't believe that Semis will be my first show this year - I must be getting old :devil: )

Yea, I'm writing down addresses right now. Wait, how do I get addresses from signatures again?

Careful, I know where you are sitting :blink: See you Friday!