Goosebump Award this year - who?

I agree with all the above...also how about The Cavaliers' ballad ending, echoes forever...

Thats what happens when you play in tune. That note is STILL going!!!!!!! haha

Cadets Running company front.

Cadets long note with ritarding drum part that just KEEPS going!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Most of Crowns show

Edited by TheClutch

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The only thing that gave me anything close to goosebumps was Crown playing a small part of "Over the Rainbow". It was haunting to me.

I'm going with two moments that I saw live:

Glassmen's ballad and Colts' reprisal of "Victory at Sea" after the shipwreck part of the show.

I know I've mentioned those in other threads, but I really enjoyed those two moments!!

I believe the Colts show will really live on well in the DVD's. I think a lot of people will be re watching this show for some time. That's a good catch because that is one great moment from this show that you don't hear a lot about. Also, I love the recovery/softening from the S.O.S. Hurricane and the sun rising out over the sea after the storm, then working into the reprisal of "Victory at Sea." Great stuff!

I've been watching drumcorps for a long time and I feel really cheated because so many people were moved by SCV and I wasn't. I just don't know why. I really really want to have a moment like I had during PR's opener in 03 or when Cadets hit the company front in 2000, and they only come every few years. I dunno why I missed out on this one. I feel cheated.

I feel the same way about it.

I didn't think it was loud enough :shutup:

I agree with all the above...also how about The Cavaliers' ballad ending, echoes forever...

That is just the stadium, LOL.