Goosebump Award this year - who?

Adjusted from previous post (in order):

1) SCV's company front - like a slice of apple pie ala mode and a great memory - thanks Jeff.

2) BD's "party" before the closer - BD at their best!

3) Troopers entry into Lucas Oil - chills, I don't care who you are. (And I told as many of them as I could in the parking lot after finals).

4) Rapsody in Blue - thanks Wayne!

5) Cadets running front - spectacular!

What a great year!!!

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:unhappy::thumbup::shutup:SCV COMPANY FRONT!!!! :shutup::worthy::wink:

Blue Knights Intro! Amazing! And friggin' loud!!!

Blue Knights Intro! Amazing! And friggin' loud!!!

I'm going with two moments that I saw live:

Glassmen's ballad and Colts' reprisal of "Victory at Sea" after the shipwreck part of the show.

I know I've mentioned those in other threads, but I really enjoyed those two moments!!

Edited by Latrobe's Finest

Vanguard.

So, after our performance in the San Antonio regional, I decided that, even though I had told myself I wouldn't, I would go watch some of the other corps. I sit through a bunch of them, and finally SCV comes on. I had heard from a few people that this show was really weird and not very good, so I didn't have very high expectations. Still, SCV is one of my two all-time favorite corps, so I knew I was gonna get at least a good show.

All I'm gonna say after that is that I have never been that emotionally moved by watching a live drum corps. And it was only mid-July!

So, thank you SCV, for reminding me of just why I love you guys as much as I do.

I've been watching drumcorps for a long time and I feel really cheated because so many people were moved by SCV and I wasn't. I just don't know why. I really really want to have a moment like I had during PR's opener in 03 or when Cadets hit the company front in 2000, and they only come every few years. I dunno why I missed out on this one. I feel cheated.

That said.....the goosebumps I got this year was when Troopers entered the stadium on Finals night and Brandt Crocker's announcement welcoming them to the field! WOW!