Boston

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

it's really not, they are good, but not up to par with the rest of the gang.

Now, I have no problem with them winning this year if they were better than everyone else! :p

why I did not say that. they are on par with the top 5.

I am going to chime in on this. I marched BAC, so my opinion could be considered 'tainted"perhaps. I think you are overreacting thinking Boston should win...that is almost as ridiculous as that guy saying Phantom should win this year. They are on the right track...I honestly think they are where they belong (or at the very least close to)...

Do I like their show? YES

Do they execute it well? YES

Have I always liked everything they have done? NO

Do I think they have a shot at Top 5? I'll wait and see at the theater tonight...

Do I think they can get 6th? possibly I don't know

Am I scared to death for them for quarters with a drop in current placement? Yes..history at finals has not been good for them....EVEN one of the years I marched in 1990

Anyone who has been a Boston Crusader KNOWS that placement is NOT IMPORTANT...come on now...WE DON'T GAVA!!!!

I am going to chime in on this. I marched BAC, so my opinion could be considered 'tainted"perhaps. I think you are overreacting thinking Boston should win...that is almost as ridiculous as that guy saying Phantom should win this year. They are on the right track...I honestly think they are where they belong (or at the very least close to)...

Do I like their show? YES

Do they execute it well? YES

Have I always liked everything they have done? NO

Do I think they have a shot at Top 5? I'll wait and see at the theater tonight...

Do I think they can get 6th? possibly I don't know

Am I scared to death for them for quarters with a drop in current placement? Yes..history at finals has not been good for them....EVEN one of the years I marched in 1990

Anyone who has been a Boston Crusader KNOWS that placement is NOT IMPORTANT...come on now...WE DON'T GAVA!!!!

Yes i agree. But they still they have a show that is as good as any one in the top 5. Yes we don't GAVA. Note: all i said dose any one have a problem with a win.

Historically, Crusaders have not fared well this decade. once Championship week started. I recall that once Championship week started, Boston has dropped in score and placement as the week went by. I would be shocked if Boston pulled into anything other than a 8-10 position come Saturday.

I just don't think it's nearly as good as the top 5

neither do the judges

as enjoyable? that's up to YOU to decide :)

I enjoy them, but not as much as some others

Have you seen the top 5.

not exactly because if it were they would also be scoring in the mid 90's

But should they with their show.

Historically, Crusaders have not fared well this decade. once Championship week started. I recall that once Championship week started, Boston has dropped in score and placement as the week went by. I would be shocked if Boston pulled into anything other than a 8-10 position come Saturday.

But this year is different they have a show that is in the ball park and have change their show unlike other years.