DCI World Class Semifinals Thread

Feel free to get started on discussions for tonight's show!

-------

Gates open—3:30 p.m.

Welcome—4:50 p.m.

Spirit—5:00 p.m.

Crossmen—5:17 p.m.

Madison Scouts—5:34 p.m.

The Academy—5:51 p.m.

Colts—6:08 p.m.

Troopers—6:25 p.m.

Blue Knights—6:42 p.m.

Glassmen—6:59 p.m.

Blue Stars—7:16 p.m.

Intermission

Boston Crusaders—8:15 p.m.

Phantom Regiment—8:32 p.m.

Bluecoats—8:49 p.m.

Santa Clara Vanguard—9:06 p.m.

The Cavaliers—9:23 p.m.

Holy Name Cadets—9:40 p.m.

Carolina Crown—9:57 p.m.

Blue Devils—10:14 p.m.

DCI Hall of Fame Recognition

I&E Winners Recognition and Scholarships

National Anthem

Age-Out Ceremony

Last two scores announced

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I can't leave the office until a little before five, but I'm going to head straight down from here. I want to do some souvie shopping beforehand, too, so I fear I may have to miss a few of the first corps. I'll be sitting in section 439, row 6. If anyone is going to be there tonight and wants to say hi, let me know. Or if you see me at the stadium (I've got my picture posted in my profile, will be wearing a black polo and jeans) give me a wave! I'm looking forward to seeing a great show tonight, and hearing drum corps in Lucas Oil for myself.

cant wait to see everything tonight. i think crown set themselves up well now going on second to last but we also saw how that worked out for cavies last night. although i thought that they were going to get passed by both crown and cadets by the end regardless. BD's show was on the money last night. can they really perform it any better tonight to improve their score. very interested to find out. i also felt that phantom should have been closer to cluecoats than they were and hope they can close that gap tonight. the gap between scv and coats, i felt was justified. those top 5 are just on a different level this yr.

good luck to all corps and cant wait for the madness tonight. best of luck to the troopers. would love to see you all in finalls tom night. its definately been too long

I'm hoping for a "1996 comeback"...

GO CROWN!!!

I can't leave the office until a little before five, but I'm going to head straight down from here. I want to do some souvie shopping beforehand, too, so I fear I may have to miss a few of the first corps. I'll be sitting in section 439, row 6. If anyone is going to be there tonight and wants to say hi, let me know. Or if you see me at the stadium (I've got my picture posted in my profile, will be wearing a black polo and jeans) give me a wave! I'm looking forward to seeing a great show tonight, and hearing drum corps in Lucas Oil for myself.

Did you march Esperanza? My daughter Megan and Richard (her boyfriend) both marched in 05 and 06.

Does anyone know if all the stuff after BD will be broadcast on line? I'd really like to see the age out ceremony.

Well, hope everyone there tonight has a great time, and good luck to all performers! Unfortunately I won't be around to check the updates. I've got to put strings on my mandolin and go play a bar gig tonight. That's right I play tuba and mandolin, lol. I'll be back late to check in on the imminent postsplosion that will happen later. Only one more day, what a season it has been! :smile:

Does anyone know if all the stuff after BD will be broadcast on line? I'd really like to see the age out ceremony.

It was last year.