Troopers make Finals!

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='prodigal bari' post='2629195' date='Aug 8 2009, 02:35 PM']NO...engagement day (as if I do not know the answer already.. )...gosh, I am not THAT crazy... :tongue:[/quote]

well, the Troopers family has yet another reason to celebrate!

CONGRATS!

NO...engagement day (as if I do not know the answer already.. )...gosh, I am not THAT crazy... :tongue:

Even if it was your wedding day, guys just sit around and do nothing until the show starts anyway. So, I would completely understand. :cool:

Jim Jones is smiling tonight in heaven. I bet the Troopers entrance tonite into the stadium is going to be pandelerium! :shutup::shutup::tongue::cool::shutup::shutup:

I'm really hoping that the 6 or 7 guard members that stuck it out last summer are marching this year - to reap the rewards of what had to be one of the most difficult summers ever for a guard!

I'm really hoping that the 6 or 7 guard members that stuck it out last summer are marching this year - to reap the rewards of what had to be one of the most difficult summers ever for a guard!

Of the 18 that were on the field last year for semi's, 8 did come back and will be on the field tonight along with an '07 vet who was injured in all days in '08 and was unable to march last year. :)

Of the 28 there tonight making this piece of history, only two age outs!

So I'm told.

Of the 18 that were on the field last year for semi's, 8 did come back and will be on the field tonight along with an '07 vet who was injured in all days in '08 and was unable to march last year. :)

Of the 28 there tonight making this piece of history, only two age outs!

So I'm told.

Wow - looking good for Trooper's guard future!