DCI World Class 2009 Finals Thread

Any truth to the rumor that Blue Devils and Blue Stars will tour together all of next season and utilize their tables and chairs for a travelling summer bingo?

That's TOO funny. But if Blue Devils win with the chairs, and the Blue Stars move up from their Semi's placement here at Finals, you can be sure that lots of Corps wil be bringing back staging props next year to do stationary playing. And you can take that to the bank.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The show is 1930, not THE 1930's. The point of Happy Days, Rhapsody, and I've Got Rhythm, as explained by the BD staffer who was up in the booth during Quarterfinals, was that those were released and popular in 1930.

I get your point, but you're being anal about it to the point that you sound like Sheldon from "Big Bang Theory". :tongue:

Rock, Paper, Scissors, Lizard, Spock?

Edited by DCIHasBeen

The show is 1930, not THE 1930's. The point of Happy Days, Rhapsody, and I've Got Rhythm, as explained by the BD staffer who was up in the booth during Quarterfinals, was that those were released and popular in 1930.

Jesus, nobody would care if it was Crown.

Since we're obsessed with chinese food all of a sudden, I'l share a story. I guess I was about 10 or so. My parents and I went to a chinese restaraunt and the waiter asked how old I was, but not in your typical polite way. The exact quote is "How ode you boyee???". A couple of weeks later it happened to one of my friends.

My uncles wife has a twin sister, and is a lesbian and a vegetaerian and goes to her favorite chinese restaurant like three times a week

Well, one night my Uncels wife and my uncel go in and also order some type of pork dish....

The lady looks at her and says " you no gay no more, you eat meat now" I dont know why, but I laughed for months when she told me that story.

G

My predictions at the top:

1. Blue Devils 98.80

2. Cadets 97.50

3. Carolina Crown 97.40

4. SCV 96.00

5. Cavies 95.60

I'm just looking for a number 1 next to Crown!!! I don't care how many other people have the 1 either!

909 and counting !!!!

When will the Chinese food get here ?? :worthy:

Just got home from chinese food. Had combo lo mein, shrimp with garlic sauce, and sesame chicken. MMMMMM.....

And even though it's a little late GO BD!! We are so proud of you Richard!!! :tongue::tongue::tongue:

BD_99.500

SCV_98.00

HNC_98.00

CC_97.900