DCI World Class 2009 Finals Thread

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

did a snare fall?

Apparently one at least tripped, but I missed that somehow.

Promise of Living - What a beautiful arrangement.

This is a show where I don't care about the theme, it's just a great show to watch/listen to as it is.

Man I wish I were thereee....

Hearing some issues in the trumpet line during the pre-show. Of course, it doesn't count yet.

Love that the corps now holds that last chord until the announcer gets to their name. More loud is always good.

Hearing some issues in the trumpet line during the pre-show. Of course, it doesn't count yet.

Love that the corps now holds that last chord until the announcer gets to their name. More loud is always good.

I've heard those issues all season during the pre-show. At least it doesn't count!

Love the solo rifle CARRIED by members of the hornline during the opener. Starts off by tossing and catching a rifle while on somebody's shoulders, then does rifle work on his back while four members rotate him in the form.

Their visual score is where they are suffering, is it because they don't have any folding chairs to act as a personal hash mark for them? Maybe they should one up BD and put cots on the field!!

Edited by Crazy Rock Man

Let's go JohnnyMO!!!!!