I Totally Disagree With the Placements

I CRIED at the end of their show... and I'm sure the onions on the hot dog had nothing to do with it. <sniff>

Edited by cajal

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I didn't find INT to be as intense as last year.

Wondering if they are headed in the wrong direction.

I think the problem is that they haven't found their identity yet.

I have to say I was disappointed with INT's placements as well. But I suppose when you are in sometimes 3 shows a night during the regular season, the traveling time probably really cuts into the rehearsal time. I know the average corps performed about 23-30 shows this season, but if I am not mistaken, weren't INT in almost 70 shows this year?

It probably also hurts to be seeded into the middle of the pack at every single show. I think placements could have changed if they would have gone on right before Blue Devils.

I think they placed alot better during the tick era personally. I mean, maybe they don't perform as difficult shows as some of the other corps, but I have yet to see a dropped piece of guard equipment, haven't heard a botched solo, never seen a dropped stick, or any other glaring errors from them.

I say bring back the tick system, and I think INT could take the 2010 championship.

I thought they were all about the music of John Cage?

INT will be developing a feeder Corps this off season. Fans of INT will be hungry for news on this development. So stay tuned for details.

INT has wasted no time in announcing to the public that their 2010 theme for their show will be entitled " Constantly seeking absudity, while not quite seeing it ".

Edited by BRASSO

INT will be developing a feeder Corps this off season. Fans of INT will be hungry for news on this development. So stay tuned for details.

Yes! I have heard the feeder corps will be named "TBA". But "Rain Delay" seems to be in the mix too because of its' popularity this year.