World Class Ageouts

Interesting that the higher up the ladder you go, the higher the ageout numbers tend to be...but the good thing is, corps like BD, Crown, Cadets, will have little trouble finding people to audition....whether those people meet the needs of the corps is another matter.

isn't that what you would think? The higher scoring corps have an older membership?

• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think blue stars had 27.

and I am one of the 16 or 17 rook-outs I believe...

looks like Glassmen had about 26

ageout.jpg

SCV = 42

Interesting that BD and Cavies numbers have not appeared at all. Is this information these corps prefer to not make public?

On a related note does anyone have video / pix of the age out ceremony? Probably could fill most the blanks from some good footage or pix.

isn't that what you would think? The higher scoring corps have an older membership?

Of course...but my point is they won't have much problem filling those holes out with qualified people.

If you had a traditionally lower placing corps that had those ageout numbers, they might have trouble filling those holes with qulaified people...and thus might have trouble holding placement.