Temperature remains issue in LOS

What do you want, a full circus trotted into your honeymoon suite at the Motel 6?

Trying to imagine what a 'honeymoon suite' at a Motel 6 would look like...

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Trying to imagine what a 'honeymoon suite' at a Motel 6 would look like...

DSC02192.jpgPROP0-20090410-092938-513.jpg

Edited by Michael Boo

No, that's a Motel 7. The Motel 6 honeymoon suite is more like...

image_room_double_5.jpg

...but not as nice.

Edited by mobrien

Hey, going to see the meerkat exhibit at the zoo is not a one-time deal. Those things are just way too cute to see just once. They remind me of the smiles I see on peoples' faces when they see me. :)

I must say that the similarity in appearance between you and a meerkat is astonishing! :shutup::worthy::thumbup::sleeping:

(As one of the folks sitting next to you during this past finals week.)

I must say that the similarity in appearance between you and a meerkat is astonishing! :shutup::worthy::thumbup::sleeping:

(As one of the folks sitting next to you during this past finals week.)

Except I'm MUCH cuter. Don't you agree?

I do have one question... is anyone ACTUALLY in favor of indoor shows? I mean, when I marched I still enjoyed Indy and San Antonio... and the Atlanta show isn't bad. But drum corps, just like marching band, is better outside. I wonder is the push of BOA and DCI to go inside fueled by WGI somehow? And my question is why? Domes have to cost more to use than having finals at a good open-air stadium. I just don't get it. Need anyone be reminded, while domes may have controlled climates, no wind, basically the "perfect environment" (sans acoustics) have any of those things hurt attendance at Yankees games? Red Sox? Cubs? Steelers? Packers? You get my drift.

LMAO :worthy::sleeping:

For real. I guess Disney was a nice plus for Orlando, but everybody hates that place. Hmm who knows, drumcorps fans are never pleased. There's a helluva lot more to do in Indy than in Madison, that's for sure.

How many times can you expect people to go see the same zoo, racing hall of fame etc and not be bored. TEN TIMES????? There is plenty to do in Indy, but not ten times over..... :thumbup:

How many times can you expect people to go see the same zoo, racing hall of fame etc and not be bored. TEN TIMES????? There is plenty to do in Indy, but not ten times over..... :worthy:

But there's not enough time before the shows to do everything in one year, and no time to do it even once if one is concentrating on seeing corps rehearse.

But there's not enough time before the shows to do everything in one year, and no time to do it even once if one is concentrating on seeing corps rehearse.

Considering how many people don't seem to care for the dome itself, I think other Indianapolis destinations and things to do should probably be the least of DCI's worries for the next ten years.

Considering how many people don't seem to care for the dome itself, I think other Indianapolis destinations and things to do should probably be the least of DCI's worries for the next ten years.

I, personally, have no problem with going to Lucky's in Madison for 9 years. :worthy:

Edited by Buddyscudder