Jim Mason joining Madison Scouts

Can't wait to see the announcements soon on who else they are

hiring for staff!

Edited by madalumni

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Maybe they can dig up the gerbil wheels from 86....

I believe a seismic event swallowed them from their location deep beneath the earth behind Star Hall.

I'm sure the entire DCI board and membership will be extremely excited about the prospect of having this highly vocal and dynamic force back within the fold.

Edited by DCIHasBeen

NICE! :worthy:

been sitting on this news for a while...very exciting

I wonder if VanDoren is consulting with three corps now or if he is moving away from Blue Stars or Crown?

I doubt it. Wasnt he also on with SCV at one point the last few years, after he was already on with BS and Crown?

This is GREAT NEWS!!! Now, let's see is Madison can BE that top 6 corps on G horns again with the excitement you expect from them! ;) jk. One can wish.....

Yes. G horns. Can the Scouts really afford to dump their current line of brass instruments and pay for a brand new set of Gs?

If they can, their financial situation is much better than I have recently heard. That would be most excellent news.

But, it's not the case. So, G horns....you wait...in the factory....waiting to be built...for the next DCA corps to order you...or the next time The Commandant' Own want to buy a new line. You wait in your larvae state.