Wish Good Luck to your favorite Corps/Mini-Corps Here!

Obviously I hope we do well, but I wanted to wish all of the DCA south corps safe travel and good luck. And too my friends at Ghost Riders, knock em dead and Donny, break a lip.

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All the best to Sun where the activity began for me...

Congratulations to Hurcs for a fantastic season that has not peaked yet.

Bayonne - take us back.

Saders - Eat 'em up, Boston!

And to my regional team, although I have no affiliation - Mass Brass - make sure you drive West on the Mass Pike. If you drive East like the Captain tells you, in 6 hours you'll be a long way from Rochester. All seriousness aside, kick ### - and make sure Mike has his meds before you sit him at the trap set.

Edited by rayfallon

To all my HOME BOYS! (and girls) Best of luck this weekend and bring another title home! Wish I could be there! As Becky Says...."Don't Suck"

Go Star United! :rolleyes::doh::doh:

Edited by StarAlum

Go Bucs! This will be my wife's first DCA show and I'd like her to see my alma mater win one more time...

If you plan to attend the Alumni show on Sunday, don't be late!!! Mighty St. Joe's is on first-at 10:00. After the rehearsal we had last Sunday and the exhibition after, believe me, you won't want to miss any part of the performance. From "Amazing Grace" outside the reporting gate to the last strains of "Georgia", we will rip your face off! Not to mention "Bully", "Spender" and "Temptation" Better be there early!!!!

I agree totally...with over 50 brass playing the opening fanfare for Bully, that should wake up the crowd for the entire day. 15 lead sops should give the masses a very good start to the day! Big Spender will rock the house and Ace will finish them off with Georgia. Did I say 15 lead sops?

Donny

I agree totally...with over 50 brass playing the opening fanfare for Bully, that should wake up the crowd for the entire day. 15 lead sops should give the masses a very good start to the day! Big Spender will rock the house and Ace will finish them off with Georgia. Did I say 15 lead sops?

Donny

Almost forgot! Wait 'till you see the color pre during "Battle Hymn". Vic and Brad outdid themselves with the 50s-60s type drill. Doors open and a 12 person Honor Guard comes sailing through with flags flying in a company front. Big push with the whole fam damly moving on a music cue that you couldn't miss if you were half dead. Can't wait!

woohoo a real COLOR PRE!

DA

Almost forgot! Wait 'till you see the color pre during "Battle Hymn". Vic and Brad outdid themselves with the 50s-60s type drill. Doors open and a 12 person Honor Guard comes sailing through with flags flying in a company front. Big push with the whole fam damly moving on a music cue that you couldn't miss if you were half dead. Can't wait!

Now THAT sounds like the sort of drum corps I knew and loved. All I hear is "you can't do that suff anymore - times have changed!"

Well Bravo Sierra to that.