Wish Good Luck to your favorite Corps/Mini-Corps Here!

anyone have the order and the times?

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10:00 Mighty St Joes Alumni - LeRoy NY

10:23 Les Diplomates Alumni - Quebec Canada

10:46 New York Skyliners Alumni - New York NY

11:09 Preston Scout House - Cambridge Ontario

11:32 Crusaders Sr Alumni - Boston MA

11:55 Optimists Alumni - Toronto Ontario

12:18 Bridgemen Alumni - Bayonne NJ

12:41 Park City Pride Alumni - Bridgeport CT

1:04 Caballeros Alumni - Hawthorne NJ

I agree totally...with over 50 brass playing the opening fanfare for Bully, that should wake up the crowd for the entire day. 15 lead sops should give the masses a very good start to the day! Big Spender will rock the house and Ace will finish them off with Georgia. Did I say 15 lead sops?

Donny

Wow 15 lead sops!! The Bridgemen are jealous, we'll only have 11. You can never have too many lead sops! Good luck, have a great show!

RCC

woohoo a real COLOR PRE!

DA

Not for nothing Donnie....but you make it sound like no corps has done a color pre in years!

Just curious (And I am in no means taking ANYTHING away from St. Joe's....I absolutely LOVE them!!!).....Have you seen the Cabs Alumni in the past 15 years??? :rolleyes:

Edited by FPonzo

Not for nothing Donnie....but you make it sound like no corps has done a color pre in years!

Just curious (And I am in no means taking ANYTHING away from St. Joe's....I absolutely LOVE them!!!).....Have you seen the Cabs Alumni in the past 15 years??? :rolleyes:

O.K. .......I should probably keep my nose out of this but, the Erie Thunderbirds Alumni have had, and played, a Color-pre since our inception in 1991. This has been and will continue to be part and parcel of any of our performances.

We just think it's the right thing to do. Just sayin...........

Just curious (And I am in no means taking ANYTHING away from St. Joe's....I absolutely LOVE them!!!).....Have you seen the Cabs Alumni in the past 15 years??? :tongue:

Wouldn't the Cabs idea of a Color Pre be "America" from West Side Story?

Just thinking' out loud quietly in my head...

To My friends DLD and BRD..Good luck and have fun...to Kelsey you know I am there with you...play your eh show !!! And Kelsey..be kind ok? To The Kingston Grenadiers my alma mater corps..I wish you all the best..and no matter the outcome you have always made this Alumnis proud....you guys help others ,show respect for others and just love the activity..fierce competitors?? Always!!!! Gracious when not on top?? Always!!! Great at partying?? Always!! Respect for all? Always!! GOOD LUCK MY FRIENDS!!! And as always ENJOY...JJS

:tongue: :tongue:

I heard rumors that you can get into finals for free with a prelims bracelet? is this true ???.... oh and goodluck to EVERYONE. I cant wait to see how everyones hard work has paid off. We all worked our butts off under the same sun... Cant wait to see as many shows as I can (except for when I am getting ready and performing, and packing up ha ha) :thumbs-up: