2009 DCA Prelims Show - Live Thread

Next on the field are the Sun Devils from Orlando, Florida. Their 2009 program is entitled "X" and consists of:

Halo 2

Fantasy

Kingdom Hearts

Civilization 4

• Replies 800
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And there goes the network again. Back to the iPhone. John Donovan has gone to rip somebody's head off...ERR...see about resolving this network issue.

Sun Devils can put out some sound! I don't know the music as I'm behind on my video game playing, but it's very powerful.

Um,I think the backfield drum major is dressed like Master Chief, without the helmet.

One of the pit members has an arm in a sling and is playing with just her left hand, although she's using two mallets, so she's making up for the lack of appendage.

Maybe a human sacrifice of a virgin to the network gods will resolve the problem

I could say something but I don't want to insult anybody I know. :cool:

Isn't there going to be a live webcast? I can't find that info.

No. We will be posting video clips from the competing corps, but that's been put on hold until the stadium network becomes available.

Sun Devils can put out some sound! I don't know the music as I'm behind on my video game playing, but it's very powerful.

Um,I think the backfield drum major is dressed like Master Chief, without the helmet.

One of the pit members has an arm in a sling and is playing with just her left hand, although she's using two mallets, so she's making up for the lack of appendage.

now that's dedication!