2009 DCA Finals Show - Live Thread

On behalf of the Doty family, a big thanks to Kevin, Danielle, John, Charlie, Brent, Key, and anyone we missed. Great coverage!

What she said!!! Hugs to all of you!! You have no idea how much you helped me through it this year!!!

I just can't thank you all enough!!! Honestly!!

• Replies 920
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i remember you and siglow. that was a good dicussion. lot's of fun ....i thought. we all thought we won.

Don, it was pretty lively. Mike still thinks we watered down the drum parts in Chicago. I was trecently with several of my Cabellero friends s who marched that year and we all agreed we never watered down parts.

Somebody's having a parking lot encore. A very loud one, too.

Hmmm... I wonder who that could be?

Somebody's having a parking lot encore. A very loud one, too.

My favorite part of DCA in many ways!!

Govies guard is getting set up, then we'll get the full encore of the show (standstill, as Bucs are still celebrating).

Great job and thank you for the coverage! Now one request: Anybody have a clip of Govies playing Hot For Teacher, probably the greatest Rock n Roll song EVER!

Hmmm... I wonder who that could be?

Somebody with killer sops, apparently.

99.025??????? lets get real here

You have to understand why that number is what it is. It's because the level of competition by all of the corps tonight was raised. Congratulations to all the corps and to DCA for producing a Championship Show we all can be proud of. Tonight will make all the corps work harder which will produce more exciting shows. This is for sure a good thing for everyone.