Plymouth MA Alumni Reunion Concert

We are ready to go. We can not wait for the trip. Gus and I will be leaving sometime early Friday Morning. Plymouth here we come.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

beagus said:

"We are ready to go. We can not wait for the trip. Gus and I will be leaving sometime early Friday Morning. Plymouth here we come."

Hi Bea! Is this your first time in Plymouth for the show? Did Gus go with us when he was in the Cabs Alumni? The years run together, so I really can't recall.

Hope to get to see you and Gus and Tony and Donna at some point during the weekend. Safe travels!

beagus said:

"We are ready to go. We can not wait for the trip. Gus and I will be leaving sometime early Friday Morning. Plymouth here we come."

Hi Bea! Is this your first time in Plymouth for the show? Did Gus go with us when he was in the Cabs Alumni? The years run together, so I really can't recall.

Hope to get to see you and Gus and Tony and Donna at some point during the weekend. Safe travels!

Glad everybody is excited about the show. I don't want to put the whammies on things ,but it is 60 degrees up hear this morning !! Still bring the long-johns . Sunshine, no wind & about fifty degrees would be great for the parade. You know the show will be rockin !! Only days now , Yah Baby!!!!

Mike D.

As the Reilly Raiders were rehearsing yesterday for the Plymouth Concert, our director, Frank Neill, received word that his son had passed away. This has had a tremendous impact on our entire organization. His son Sean was an accomplished snare in his own right and was known & loved throughout Reilly.

The Reilly Raiders will most certainly be in Plymouth, but our hearts will be with the Neills in their time of great despair. Please pray for them.

Our performance Saturday night will be dedicated to Frank, Maureen and ofcourse Sean. Without Frank's vision, the Reilly Raiders would not be where we are today. We love you Frank & are here for you.

With heavy hearts, we'll see all of you in Plymouth.

Prayers given Kevin and thoughts are with the Neill and Reilly families.

Let us hope everyone has a safe travel to Plymouth and back.

Edited by JimF-3rdBari

and the latest lineup is.....

6:30 - Opening Ceremony

6:45 - 7:05 - Park City Pride

7:-05 - 7:25 - Blessed Sacrament

7:25 - 7:45 - Hanover Lancers

7:45 - 8:05 - St. Kevin's

8:05 - 8:30 – INTERMISSION

8:30 - 8:50 - Boston Crusaders

8:50 - 9:10 – Defenders

9:10 - 9:30 - Reilly Raiders

9:30 - Hawthorne Caballeros

Weather forcast is low 50s and sunny. Looks like a perfect day for drum corps!

Safe travels everyone.

Dang, Lancers got a write up from one of the local papers regarding Plymouth. Too bad the pic is of the 1st and 2nd Baris and not the thirds.

http://yorkdispatch.inyork.com/yd/local/ci...89?source=email

LOL looked at the pic again and realize the three Baris pictured were in a total 4 or 5 competing corps: Boston Crusaders, Westshoremen, Pittsburgh Rockets, Archer Epler (late 70s/early 80s version), Lancers. And the one I'm not sure about is Hanover. :tongue:

Edited by JimF-3rdBari