The history of the Westshoremen

wasn't busting on Buddy. I was busting on the glory boys :P

And ya didn't save any for us didja ####er!

BRRRRAAAPPPP!!!! <$1 to Barney Gumble of the Simpsons> Huh... you say sumthin' Ben?? ^0^ :P :mmm:

#### kids from CD :P

You can take the boy out of the East Shore, but you can't the East Shore out of the boy. :P

true that...i remember the crowd from Upper Dauphin in the late 80's

true that...i remember the crowd from Upper Dauphin in the late 80's

Ahhh, fond memories when we first bought our house in Camp Hill. The 80-something old lady neighbor saying "This is a nice area. And you know what kind of people live over there (pointing towards da 'burg)."

Then not so find memory of me almost biting thru my tongue to keep from saying "Yeah #####, people like ME!!!". :grouphug:

I was born over on that side of the river (at Holy Spirit no less! :wub: hahaha!) but lived over here...must be why I have that "high brow" attitude! :P hahahaha!!!!

Ahhh, fond memories when we first bought our house in Camp Hill. The 80-something old lady neighbor saying "This is a nice area. And you know what kind of people live over there (pointing towards da 'burg)."

Then not so find memory of me almost biting thru my tongue to keep from saying "Yeah #####, people like ME!!!". :grouphug:

I was born over on that side of the river (at Holy Spirit no less! :grouphug: hahaha!) but lived over here...must be why I have that "high brow" attitude! :P hahahaha!!!!

Good Lord...you are something...you should write a book...heck they should publish this thread ! :D

Missed you at the forum show...especially when I had to lift a key of someone that was staying at the hotel...so I could "borrow" a beverage to two or 3 or 4...well.... you could have helped me distract everyone while I opps took all the beer that was left...

you could have helped me distract everyone while I opps took all the beer that was left...

I don't think there was a whole lot left when the party was done :beer: