The history of the Westshoremen

I am NOT going there. :tongue: What went on with the Ogre bus, STAYED on the Ogre bus, and I think for everyone's sanity, it's a good thing it did. :worthy:

Haven't seen Mr Bowling (he's a teacher now IIRC) at the allergy shot place for a while now. Was hoping he'd be there yesterday as my wife had a doctors appt nearby and had to wait with me. I wanted to say "Here's another Westshore Bari. This is John *cough* OGRE *cough* Bowling" but no dice. :music: She already knows/met WSM Baris Dave Fisher, BigW, Ben Nebrowski and Jamie Washburn (RIP) so wouldn't be that much of a shock.

Unless Ogre decided to shock. :shutup:

Haven't seen Mr Bowling (he's a teacher now IIRC) at the allergy shot place for a while now. Was hoping he'd be there yesterday as my wife had a doctors appt nearby and had to wait with me. I wanted to say "Here's another Westshore Bari. This is John *cough* OGRE *cough* Bowling" but no dice. :music: She already knows/met WSM Baris Dave Fisher, BigW, Ben Nebrowski and Jamie Washburn (RIP) so wouldn't be that much of a shock.

Unless Ogre decided to shock. :blink:

His was more of a low key shock....Unlike his little bari brother who was going to ...um... "pull it" :worthy: at midnight that one time! The look on Dave Rohrer's face when he made the announcement was PRICELESS! :tongue: The other brother (Brian if memory serves) (who only marched 1979) was another interesting dude...he was from another planet! :shutup:

Wow...just re-read that post Jim...Nebro! Wow...I'll never forget when he thought everyone on the bus was sleeping, and his girlfriend du-jour turned into "Lassie"! :tongue:

His was more of a low key shock....Unlike his little bari brother who was going to ...um... "pull it" :worthy: at midnight that one time! The look on Dave Rohrer's face when he made the announcement was PRICELESS! :tongue: The other brother (Brian if memory serves) (who only marched 1979) was another interesting dude...he was from another planet! :shutup:

Wes Hair wtold me about that one at Lancer practice one day. I was like :music: until I remembered him from 1984 or 1985. Still owe him (in not a good way) when he saw me in uni and said "Gee I didn't know they made unis that small". :blink:

Saw Nebo at Foot Solutions when my wife was looking for a certain pair of shoes. We talked and later Kris said "He's nice". My response was "#### did he calm down".

Edited by JimF-LowBari

I am NOT going there. :tongue: What went on with the Ogre bus, STAYED on the Ogre bus, and I think for everyone's sanity, it's a good thing it did. :worthy:

Bus 2 was the animal bus. Bus three was called the ogre bus. Hate to disappoint.

Hey! Reading show Saturday! Who's all going!? Ben, Jim!? Anyone!???

I'll drive!

Wish I could...I'm diving in the morning, then have to head up to the Wilkes Barre/Scranton area in the late afternoon...

Bus 2 was the animal bus. Bus three was called the ogre bus. Hate to disappoint.

No. The older guys on Three who beered up and was driven by Mel was the Animal Bus. George Nelson Drove Bus 2, the Ogre Bus, which was inhabited by most of the young guys who liked to get a bit out of hand....

Hey! Reading show Saturday! Who's all going!? Ben, Jim!? Anyone!???

I'll drive!

we will be there