The history of the Westshoremen

Must be nice to live nearby......

"I'm Steve Anderman and Fran Haring is home watching golf" :devil:

edited for correctness

be in the GE seats for Big Sounds, writing for DCW. just found out I am doing prelims for DCW too.

Sounds good, Jeff. I just like being able to be crazier on DCP when I write. I've gotten 2 good spots the last 2 shows up in front of the pressbox, I like the idea of the up close thing for Big Sounds. My Prelims seats are as close to the 50 as I could get and pretty high up.

I liked the old days when you could get there at oh-dark thirty and lay claim to to the seat you wanted. I loved that as a young guy for DCI East in the 80's after I got out of Corps. That's also how they're doing Downingtown. All the Bucs Alumni old schoolers and I were there ready to go at 530 and grabbed all the seats under the press box and above the tunnel prety fast there. :)

"I'm Steve Anderman and Fran Haring is feeding the cats" :devil:

Re-edited......

All of the above. :tongue:

Actually, I will be at Prelims, mostly for catching the corps I haven't seen yet. And to sample the stadium cuisine. :w00t:

All of the above. :tongue:

Actually, I will be at Prelims, mostly for catching the corps I haven't seen yet. And to sample the stadium cuisine. :w00t:

Hoping to see you there, maybe catch up with you afterwards somewhere? I figure this shirt I have on order will make me easy to find. :satisfied:

Sounds good, Jeff. I just like being able to be crazier on DCP when I write. I've gotten 2 good spots the last 2 shows up in front of the pressbox, I like the idea of the up close thing for Big Sounds. My Prelims seats are as close to the 50 as I could get and pretty high up.

I liked the old days when you could get there at oh-dark thirty and lay claim to to the seat you wanted. I loved that as a young guy for DCI East in the 80's after I got out of Corps. That's also how they're doing Downingtown. All the Bucs Alumni old schoolers and I were there ready to go at 530 and grabbed all the seats under the press box and above the tunnel prety fast there. :)

I won't write for DCW unless I'm high and center. I have good seats for prelims as well with the DCW crew. 20 some corps...oy vey. it'll cut into my socializing.

I won't write for DCW unless I'm high and center. I have good seats for prelims as well with the DCW crew. 20 some corps...oy vey. it'll cut into my socializing.

The different perspective once isn't a crime for me, especially with the Class A corps.

I'm likely just below you based on the ticket I got. You WILL see me. I pick up my shirt next Wednesday. I went to the airbrush artist at the Harrisburg Mall for some custom work. :thumbup:

The different perspective once isn't a crime for me, especially with the Class A corps.

I'm likely just below you based on the ticket I got. You WILL see me. I pick up my shirt next Wednesday. I went to the airbrush artist at the Harrisburg Mall for some custom work. :thumbup:

thanks for the heads up. I'll be sure to point you out to security