The history of the Westshoremen

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while. Still fun to hear stories from the old days. Sounds like the Serenade was another good show.

Anyone going to see Rush this summer? I just got the new disc in the mail and it seems pretty good. I'm headed 3.5 hours up the road to Kansas City to see them in August.

Do you think she took pictures? b**bs

If she did, chances are she'll never let us see them ^0^

Hey guys, I've been lurking for a while. Still fun to hear stories from the old days. Sounds like the Serenade was another good show.

Anyone going to see Rush this summer? I just got the new disc in the mail and it seems pretty good. I'm headed 3.5 hours up the road to Kansas City to see them in August.

Dave!!!!!!! Yep gonna see them in Scranton at the end of June! The new disc is pretty hot!

Remember when we saw them in Baltimore at the Civic Center! (in 1986) GOD were old!

If she did, chances are she'll never let us see them ^0^

I guess we'll have to get her drunk and talk her into it! ^0^

I guess we'll have to get her drunk and talk her into it! ^0^

I believe that can be arranged ^0^

Edited by buzzgok

I beleive that can be arranged ^0^

brats, you are both brats...you dont need to get me drunk...I mean I'm NOT that type of old broad..

who's going to Cabs on beach show with me?

The more I listen to the new disc, the more I like it. That was a good show in '86. I saw them in DC on that tour, too. I remember standing in line for tickets at some mattress place with a ticketmaster in Glen Burnie or somewhere. I wonder if anyone even does that anymore -- so much easier online.

Hey, getting old beats the alternative...

Dave!!!!!!! Yep gonna see them in Scranton at the end of June! The new disc is pretty hot!

Remember when we saw them in Baltimore at the Civic Center! (in 1986) GOD were old!

The more I listen to the new disc, the more I like it. That was a good show in '86. I saw them in DC on that tour, too. I remember standing in line for tickets at some mattress place with a ticketmaster in Glen Burnie or somewhere. I wonder if anyone even does that anymore -- so much easier online.

Hey, getting old beats the alternative...

Hmmm I remember standing in line at a Wanamakers for the 84 tour, a Boscov's for the 88 tour (I think you actually got me the tickets for the 86 tour) I've done alright on the net...I've had no worse than 25-30 rows back!

The places that DO have tickets all do that stupid lottery crap where you show up and they give you a number...THEN they pull a number that that's the person that gets to go first in line...so if 100 people show up and you are the 25th person that gets there they give you #25...then when they pull if they pull #25 (or anything before...) you're alright..but if they pull 26...you're LAST! BULL! (that's why I sit at home at 10:00am with my credit card!)

brats, you are both brats...you dont need to get me drunk...I mean I'm NOT that type of old broad..

Don't need to get you drunk huh? Hmmmmm I love cheap dates! :P

LOL, what type of old broad ARE you.... :P

Show you what kind of old guy I am. I signed up for another year of parading (much as I hated them in the past). So much for holding on to common sense as you get older (3 more months I hit 50 :laugh: ).

As I tell my wife, it's safer than what my brother in law did when he hit 49. Borrowed a trailer and came home with a Harley..... B)