The history of the Westshoremen

Thanks for the insight.... I never used the iPod so I'd just store/play on CD (with a backup copy "just in case"). But wouldn't mind having a CD format that doesn't fill up the CD at 80 minutes or so. Got a crapload of albums/cassettes/CDs and thinking of how much space that will take up. :shutup:

Thanks for the insight.... I never used the iPod so I'd just store/play on CD (with a backup copy "just in case"). But wouldn't mind having a CD format that doesn't fill up the CD at 80 minutes or so. Got a crapload of albums/cassettes/CDs and thinking of how much space that will take up. :shutup:/>/>/>

Truthfully, I just got an iPod for Christmas about a year ago, and the only reason was that my wife thought I looked like a geek carrying my portable CD player with me to the gym every day :rolleyes:/>/> But with 5,000-ish CD's ya do what ya do...(roughly 2,000 legitimate releases, and the rest rounded out with bootleg concerts)

Here's my one basement wall:

2013-01-16114226.jpg

Storage space WON'T be of issue until we either move, or Lisa kicks me out of the house :tongue:/>

There are actually some boxes on that back wall that contain spindles of CD-r's that I haven't bothered to make cases for...I WAS kind of anal about that at one point.... :music:

Edited by Jaminbenb

Didn't look, but I think it's on a "sale" rack...

hmmmmm

hmmmmm

Well..didja get one?

no. too lazy

Kinda tough to go shopping with a baby on your chest, too :tongue:

Kinda tough to go shopping with a baby on your chest, too tongue.gif

well yeah...but it was a nice 3 day weekend with everyone home. since indoor shows start next week, I wanted to spend the time here

Indoor, indoor? nope...not ringing a bell :tongue:

yeah indoor.

Westshore rehearsal this weekend at Camp Hill

yeah indoor.

Westshore rehearsal this weekend at Camp Hill

Can't make it...I have a thing.... :music: