The history of the Westshoremen

the cds are good but he doest do the covers like the albums were.

Agree as the CDs sound brand new. Some of my albums were pretty beat and a couple in the early 80s were not the greatest quality. Plus my record player is shot so this was the only way to hear this stuff ever again. I'll have to photograph the old album covers with the digital camera and maybe do something with software some day.

i dont need the covers, just label who's on what cd and i am happy.

Anybody got a burner???

i dont need the covers, just label who's on what cd and i am happy.

Anybody got a burner???

yeah

yeah. 4 on the stove and one on the PC> you want copies or ya want me to melt em down?

Well if we think about this, and do some "selective ordering" a bunch of people can have a good collection when we're through!

What years does everyone have?

yeah. 4 on the stove and one on the PC> you want copies or ya want me to melt em down?

lets see:

53,55,57,67,68,69,70, 75,76, 80(on order), 83, 85(on order), 89,90,93,95,96.

thats on cd. between dad and i we have a lot on tape...in fact i have 84 prelims on tape, but i have no clue how to get it on cd

Jeff does that include the 50s shows I mailed to you on CD? Don't have the CD handy to see what's on it. That's the stuff I got from Glen at Preserve Our Corps Memories.

Hmm, I have all DCA Championships from '73 on but they are a combo of vinyl, cassette and CDs. Plus one of the years (mid or late 90s) DCA Champs was not recorded and another show was substituted.

Weird note: In the 90s I bought the DCA tapes but didn't have a subcription to DCW. Imagine my shock when I hear on the tape "... the DCA Champion.... the Westshoremen...".