The history of the Westshoremen

they never should have changed the ending in 81

Thank you! Personally I LOVED that tune (singing or not) and thought it was pretty wild!

for what we do, Icarus just moves too slow. It makes Claire's Song seem downright blazing. Now Love for Sale....bring it on!

But it's not all about ballz to the wall notez! (and the bongo part was pretty rad! :thumbup: )

I'm in if you are :) We can tag team it :)

Just saw the following posted up in the "all age" section...Rickie Lee...you interested? :tongue:/>

May 11th 2013

Brass and Percussion in Hawthorne, NJ This Week we have Guard Auditions

The Hawthorne Caballeros will host a brass and percussion camp in Hawthorne, NJ Saturday May 11th 2013 Percussion will meet at Goffle Brook Park on Saturday May 11th 2013. meeting at 8:30 am for a 9:00 rehearsal start. Brass will meet at Kohler Parking Lot on Saturday May 11th and check in is at 8:30 am. Drill rehearsal on Saturday will go until dark.

Interested in Marching with the Caballeros? We still have a few brass spots open and we are looking for a timpanist for the percussion section - please visit www.cabs.org for more information or contact Mike Ryan at m.ryan@cabs.org.

Goffle Brook Park (Click for Directions)

Goffle Road

Hawthorne, NJ

Kohler Parking Lot (Click for Directions)

Hawthorne, NJ

2013 Guard Auditions - May 11, 2013

Interested in marching Color Guard with the Hawthorne Caballeros? Contact Bobbey Biddle at Bobbey.biddle@yahoo.com for informati

• Like 1

Getting **** faced after the Reading show IS a tradition, though (even in Bucs thumbup.gif )

Basically what they told you was correct. We weren't prepared for that year, and our drum line held us back. (Didn't we win horns, but lose everything else? I wish corpsreps had access to the prelims/finals recaps)

i think you tied GE

But truthfully with THAT tune...the leg line shouldn't really be involved until..well..the leg line should tacit! The pit could have a moment in the sun! devil.gif

please.......Gut runs our pit. they get more than they should

tongue.gif

Just thinking ahead...who's going to "enlighten" us with stories from 84-98? (well 90-something) No one here marched those years, from what I can remember?!?!

Dub was in 84, I know enough about 85-88, and I was in 89 to 96 and around a lot after that

Thank you! Personally I LOVED that tune (singing or not) and thought it was pretty wild!

But it's not all about ballz to the wall notez! (and the bongo part was pretty rad! thumbup.gif )

dude.....we're not in it to tacit. we're in it to kick ### and chew gum, and we always forget the gum

Dub was in 84, I know enough about 85-88, and I was in 89 to 96 and around a lot after that

OK...was just curious who was going to tell the tale after this...W slid in for a little bit, but went back underground...

dude.....we're not in it to tacit. we're in it to kick ### and chew gum, and we always forget the gum

Agree... for an alumni corps, lots of notes is a good thing!!!

Agree... for an alumni corps, lots of notes is a good thing!!!

I thought you were "pitting" it Fran.... I was tossing you guys a cookie! :devil:

I thought you were "pitting" it Fran.... I was tossing you guys a cookie! :devil:

Well... you know those "Top Gun" battery guys... they want all the glory! :lol: