Drum Corps Halloween

I wish I had a demon costume from phantom regiment 2006. Instead I am going as the phantom of the opera.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Went to a Halloween party last Saturday it was a "True Blood" party and of curse everyone dressed appropriately as characters from the television show with our viles of blood hanging around our necks as an extra added touch. This next Saturday, Halloween Night, will be marching my fourth consecutively Anaheim Halloween "Spooktacular" Parade with the Anaheim Kingsmen Alumni Corps (KAC). Full Cadet uniforms with blue blinking lights and all as usual. Musical tunes to be played? What else "Mickey Mouse Club" theme" and "March of the Blue Meanies" That should be scary enough in itself! LOL

I AM SPARTACUS!!!!!

i'm going as a bird...actually using my friend's uni from Phantom 07 "On Air"

I was going to dress up as Relampago for Halloween and go to this huge costume contest, but I want to win, not come in 15th place, so I have to figure out something else to wear. I guess I could just put on a scanty tight white outfit and seduce my way into the top 7, but everyone will say that I look like a dirty prostitute and therefore cheapen my actually "earning" my placement. Hmmmm....... I guess I could go as a mountain climber, wait, nevermind, that would never win. Well, guess I'll just have to go with my first idea, vampire. That way if I'm gonna suck like these guys, I might as well do it on purpose.

ha, very punny sir

I was going to dress up as Relampago for Halloween and go to this huge costume contest, but I want to win, not come in 15th place, so I have to figure out something else to wear. I guess I could just put on a scanty tight white outfit and seduce my way into the top 7, but everyone will say that I look like a dirty prostitute and therefore cheapen my actually "earning" my placement. Hmmmm....... I guess I could go as a mountain climber, wait, nevermind, that would never win. Well, guess I'll just have to go with my first idea, vampire. That way if I'm gonna suck like these guys, I might as well do it on purpose.

wow... heh... just wow

Halloween is Saturday.

Time to dust off the 'Cesario bathing in chocolate' costume

Anyone else planning a corps-related costume?

Do what...?

How do you make that a costume?

Not drum corps per se, but that's because VK never thought of it.

Hah!

:whistle: