World Class 2010 Programs

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hmm...weird at all?

So I saw bluecoats repertoire and decided to check the songs on youtube. First went with asphalt cocktail, always thought it was a great song and wanted to listen....but the weird thing is in the related videos were videos to the other songs bluecoats will be performing. For instance Imogen Heap's video was in the related and a video from 160 bpm was there too.

hmm...weird at all?

So I saw bluecoats repertoire and decided to check the songs on youtube. First went with asphalt cocktail, always thought it was a great song and wanted to listen....but the weird thing is in the related videos were videos to the other songs bluecoats will be performing. For instance Imogen Heap's video was in the related and a video from 160 bpm was there too.

Coincidence? :blink: I think NOT!

Of course, I kid. :blink:

Best of luck to them this year!!

So did we ever figure out what the Blue Devils are doing?

Just happened to notice that 2 corps (Cavies and Colts) are doing songs from Glee. :plain:

Just happened to notice that 2 corps (Cavies and Colts) are doing songs from Glee. :rolleyes:

Oh God no.

Please define "a song from Glee".

A currently popular or once popular song that "Glee" has managed to cheese up. I've been listening to "One" by U2 for thee past week to get the Glee version out of my head. I apologize to any Glee fans in advance for what I am about to say. That arrangement of "One" was awful.

A currently popular or once popular song that "Glee" has managed to cheese up. I've been listening to "One" by U2 for thee past week to get the Glee version out of my head. I apologize to any Glee fans in advance for what I am about to say. That arrangement of "One" was awful.

There was a song after Kurt sang "Rose's Turn"? I think I blacked out from fabulousness and must have missed it.