Is it time for BD to have two in a row again?

bleh...

as much as I don't want them to win again, my money is on them..

cavaliers have been there main competitors for the top this decade, and it seems like they have been down lately and with all the changes...

I don't see crown matching them in visual cleanliness and perhaps vis design

cadets... perhaps? :)

scv, not yet

phantom, think they will be back to their usual selves in '10 but even their usual selves only win once in a blue moon

so yeah, bleh

bleh...

as much as I don't want them to win again, my money is on them..

cavaliers have been there main competitors for the top this decade, and it seems like they have been down lately and with all the changes...

I don't see crown matching them in visual cleanliness and perhaps vis design

cadets... perhaps? :)

scv, not yet

phantom, think they will be back to their usual selves in '10 but even their usual selves only win once in a blue moon

so yeah, bleh

Well when I watch Blue Devils I am entertained... I could watch them win EVERY YEAR and be satisfied! :thumbup:

Edited by Big Bad Bari
  • Like 2

It's ALWAYS time for BD to repeat!!

Remember, but for an off night at the WORST time in 08, they'd have a 3-peat.

That being said...Cavies seem to have fallen to the same thing that stopped Garfield after their 3-peat....not that they got worse, but that the other top guys caught up.

SCV....we'll have to see.

Regiment....historically fluctuates a LOT.

Cadets....always a threat.

Crown?? Based off of last season, THE threat to BD this year...consistent improvement in all areas over the last few years....

There is one corps that can beat BD.

BD.

They are THE corps to beat every single year.

The title is theirs to win (or lose) every year.

IMHO, the only legitimate contenders to BD not winning again are the Cadets and Crown.

Although I think Crown will dominate the field this season (including BD), its still only November.

One things for sure...even BD can't touch that Crown hornline :thumbup:

Its really not a question of their ability to win in this activity. They clearly know how to do that. It's really more of how everyone else does to step up and compete with their visual program, which is clean, to say the least.

Just like most other people, I'm looking to Cadets and Crown to be their biggest competitors this upcoming season. I'm really not expecting much from Phantom, or SCV for that matter. Cavaliers, who knows? I'm going to reserve any real judgement for the summer.