Privacy in Corps? Or lack thereof?

I remember me coming home after my age-out year and taking a shower by myself, and trying to resist the strong urge to call a buddy of mine while I was showering because I felt uncomfortable by myself :thumbup:

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I remember me coming home after my age-out year and taking a shower by myself, and trying to resist the strong urge to call a buddy of mine while I was showering because I felt uncomfortable by myself :thumbup:

Ooooo....you marched some GOOD SCV shows!!

Thanks for playing with us old BD alums in 07....Stanford was a blast (if ov far FAR too quickly)

See previous post, our girls had no idea and thought the sounds were just coming from the guys locker room since they were right next to eachother. Although the Madison guys didn't run out screaming they did book it out of the locker room pretty quickly :ph34r:

Oh, okay! My apologies.

I got over the shower anxiety quickly. However, I was never able to poop in the open. I would scout the school to find a commode with a door. I never failed, but once I am pretty sure I frightened a random old woman with my "post-nine-hour-bus-ride-music."

And the Oscar for most information given in a post goes to dosthecoltsbari for his "poop in the open" campaign!! Congrats......

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sad this thread died.

See previous post, our girls had no idea and thought the sounds were just coming from the guys locker room since they were right next to eachother. Although the Madison guys didn't run out screaming they did book it out of the locker room pretty quickly :tongue:

wow what a small world, Jordan I believe you are my best bud's cousin (Alex has told me about you being in pioneer)

Edited by JF154283

• 6 months later...

I was the same way! My first year as a marching member of Pacific Crest was 2001 and I was 14 years old! Imagine having to go back to JUNIOR HIGH and having people hear that I showered with tons of other guys...not something a young kid likes to get bullied about. But I did it...and have made more friends (and closer friends) then I ever could not showering with them! If that makes any sense! I say just do it...get it out of the way and you'll be happier for it!