Dare I make a DARE?

NanciD

Harking back to this old thread, I watched the Ohio State band during the Rose Bowl half-time show yesterday.

Black pants - white shoes.

Didn't lose a thing when it came to the "big picture' - in fact, it helped.

that's because they aren't trying to hide anything. and i don't want to hear how there's no time to clean the drill. christ we were older and we did it.

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

From what I saw they were also doing symmetrical drills, not a whole lot of moving either. *The station I had on did not show the whole performance so I can only go on what was on my screen.*

From what I saw they were also doing symmetrical drills, not a whole lot of moving either. *The station I had on did not show the whole performance so I can only go on what was on my screen.*

spats.jpg

Well, when we land with a more permanent uniform, I hope to have spats with it. I don't know if Kansan shares my love of spats, though.

I wore spats one season and i can't tell you how much i loved wearing them, i think it was Cru 90............................D.A.M.