Cadet November Camp Video

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am really glad to see Jon Merritt back at his home instructing the snare section !! What a great , great educator !! He knows how to get through

to each and every individual ! I personally believe that this is something that someone is born with it is not learned you either have the talent or

you don't , and Jon does 10 fold !!

Very well done. It's a lot more heart grabbing than a lot of the rock promotion videos I see.

VERY awesome video. I hope you keep this up and keep posting it on this forum. I would be very interested to find out the outcome of some of the prospective members that were interviewed. Best of luck to all of them!!!!

It is heartening to see that despite all the changes that drum corps has undergone over the years, the core principles and motivations remain the same as when I marched...that single minded pursuit of the perfect and powerful performance delivered with a passion that has no self consciousness.

Wow, to have had those numbers of talented and motivated individuals to CHOOSE among. What a dream and what a great experience for those involved. My best wishes to all the hopeful auditionees.

nice video, that shot of gino conducting brought back some memories of playing in front of him on another team...