Corps' Related Tattoo

166 members have voted

1. 1. If The Person Never Marched, Should They Get A Corps Related Tattoo?

• Yes
    • No
    • Undecided

So, are you saying it's alright for a non-member to get a tattoo?

Oh absolutely...now my corps tattoos have to do with corps I marched in because I have a strong allegiance to them. That doesn't mean I would not consider a kick ### Crossmen skull and bones tat or even a Bayonne tat ( yah I am old school). I also happen to have a friend who marched but never marched Madison, but because of her uncanny attraction to "Scouts" (Lord only knows why :-D ) she is going to get a fleur de lis near her nether regions. Quite frankly I think that is Hot with a capital H.

If a tat is cool and you like it, then get it. I don't care if it's a Spartacus tattoo or a big V for Vanguard...Now if you start tattooing years under that logo, then yes perhaps you should have marched.

Oh absolutely...now my corps tattoos have to do with corps I marched in because I have a strong allegiance to them. That doesn't mean I would not consider a kick ### Crossmen skull and bones tat or even a Bayonne tat ( yah I am old school). I also happen to have a friend who marched but never marched Madison, but because of her uncanny attraction to "Scouts" (Lord only knows why :-D ) she is going to get a fleur de lis near her nether regions. Quite frankly I think that is Hot with a capital H.

If a tat is cool and you like it, then get it. I don't care if it's a Spartacus tattoo or a big V for Vanguard...Now if you start tattooing years under that logo, then yes perhaps you should have marched.

Regiment is the corps that got my into DCI.

But I don't think my allegiance is strong enough to get a tattoo.

I do see your viewpoint though..

Humorous story about the Scout tattoo.

AS FOR A FAN GETTING A TATTOO-stick with the shirt. so if your corps decides to talk an awful lot during their show, you can not wear the shirt and be safe from ppl dogging you about how dumb your favorite corps is. I'm not hinting at Cadets or anything here.... ;P. I still loved 07 and 08 just to throw it out there and not get off topic.

Didn't take long to prove me right. Wish I could gloat.

HH

Edited by glory

My favorite thing to do is walk around the Cadets buses after shows and count the BAC and Crossmen tattoos that members have.

Well good point....that would be different getting a tatoo of a corps you used to march and then march in another one. Totally different story because a lot of people who march elite corps came from somewhere else.

I think it's perfectly fine....

AS FOR A FAN GETTING A TATTOO-stick with the shirt. so if your corps decides to talk an awful lot during their show, you can not wear the shirt and be safe from ppl dogging you about how dumb your favorite corps is. I'm not hinting at Cadets or anything here.... ;P. I still loved 07 and 08 just to throw it out there and not get off topic.

What would be the odds of Regiment adding narration?

In the next 15 years?

Once again, I kid.

My favorite thing to do is walk around the Cadets buses after shows and count the BAC and Crossmen tattoos that members have.

Ahahaha

Win.

didn't do the poll because I don't like any of the answers....if one was "why not"? I would have answered that one....

any person that loves a corps enough to get a tat, that hasn't marched, has probably donated more money to the corps than anyone that has ever marched there...

so why not?

elitists suck...

You know... when you get old... and your skin starts getting saggy... so does the tatoo...

By then, I'm sure that'd be the least of my worries.

Keeping from making a mess in my pants would probably have more of a priority.