Funniest corps t-shirt you ever saw

Have a pin that says "<name> Will Offend Someone in '90". Can't remember if <name> says Crossmen or Bluecoats.

Renegades pin from few years back "Give Me My Horn and Get the HELL Out Of My Way".

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

front: "They call it Drum Corps"

back: "Because Insanity and Stupidity were already taken".

I have that one myself...don't remember which corps, but it was sold by one of the DCA corps in the mid-to-late 90's IIRC. My ex-wife had one sold by Lehigh Valley Chieftains that had a large picture of a mouthpiece and the caption "Blow This!" (she was a mellophone player). My personal favorite is one that was sold by DCA a few years ago, on the front it says "Drum Corps Veteran", across the back, "The older I get, the better I was!" :tongue:

:sad:

One of the funniest I remember was MBI's baritone section shirt from 1992..It was the first of the "Crime fighters" shows and so one of our baris drew an outline of a body (with a horn) in white against a football field background. Next he had "Crime Scene" tape running around the border of the scene, and had the name of the corps at the top and the bottom read: 1992 Baritones " Aggressive but Raw"..which by the way was an actual judges comment about us from earlier in the season.. :tongue:

We got a lot of funny looks at DCA that year..And I still have that shirt...although that was about 40 pounds ago..LOL :tongue:

Pat

Have a pin that says "<name> Will Offend Someone in '90". Can't remember if <name> says Crossmen or Bluecoats.

Renegades pin from few years back "Give Me My Horn and Get the HELL Out Of My Way".

It was the Bluecoats, and it was in response to the Mike Boo liner notes, or Quarter Finals live write up he did in 1989. when he wrote about the Bluecoats show that year he said something to the effect that it was a good show and wouldn't offend anyone. So the corps decided they wanted to offend someone in 1990, although I still don't think they did that in 1990 either.

anybody mention the 'dick does drum corps' shirt?

Yep. Me. Page 3.

I used to have one that had two drummers slouching on a wall with a bass drum and a snare drum (and a couple of "bottles") laying around them that said "Don't let drummers drink and drum". Classic cool.

Kemo