Uniform Changes/ New Uniforms

I could care less is the Crossmen changed their uniforms. There was a lot of discussion on this last season. The capes were "cool" but awful. they will obviously be gone since that was for the vampire themed show anyway.

I did like how they made the cross more defined for this past season. But overall I like the simplicity to the current uniform, and the white really pops out, when not covered by capes. I would like to see a way to get red in the uni somewhere. (in fact, up close I loved the original red and black uni from 04, but it doesn't really pop up into the stands).

From what I have heard is that there will NOT be a Crossmen uniform change this season. I'm pretty sure they have been working on designs over the past couple of years though. They have more important concerns than uniforms. The current one works.

Excited to see Spirit and Madison's new uniforms. God knows Madison needed a change, I hate those ugly POS.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Cadets will be removing the "Holy Name Cadets" patch. Small change.

Cadets will be leaving The Holy Name Cadet patch on for the 2010 season. This was information given to the alumni at their holiday gathering last weekend in Garfield.

I hope the Cavs don't change their uniform - if there is ever a uniform that doesn't need to be changed, theirs is it.

Mike

It is changing... but it is minor from what I understand

Cadets have a uniform that they have had for almost their entire existence and they have only changed small things when they need too. That's a uniform I hope never changes.

An amazing thing..at the 75th anniversary event I went to this past summer, a woman who was one of the original seamstresses was in attendance!

Cadets have a uniform that they have had for almost their entire existence and they have only changed small things when they need too. That's a uniform I hope never changes.

Carolina Crown. Back to the old uniforms in 2008 unless they have another show where the change the plumes and the other part of their uniform.

The 2008 uniform was the same as 2007, they just change the inserts on the side of the uniform. Like in '07, there was a horse printed-like metallic material, then in '08 they had the browns & yellow, then last year they had the green with the hanging material off of it.