Merry Drum Corps Christmas

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

New iPod nano (16GB)

$80 worth of iTunes gift cards

Inglourious Basterds

DCI '09 DVDs Vol. I & II (just watched Spirit - WOW)

It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia - Season 3

Pride and Prejudice and Zombies

Sense and Sensibility and Sea Monsters

Patton Oswalt - My Weakness is Strong

Ben Folds - Sunny 16

Monty Python calendar

The Sims 2 (I know Sims 3 is out, but this one runs well on my laptop, so I asked for it)

All in all - best Christmas ever.

this is the year i thought i had finally convinced my family not to get anything for each other (except for my 8 month old niece) because all of us are old enough to get whatever we want whenever we want it. in place of getting things for each other, we were going to donate to charity, the angel tree, food baskets at church, and what not. well, that did happen, however some people still had to get stuff for everyone. maybe next year i'll win them completely over.

now i've got to finish the cinnamon rolls, dressing, and two other casseroles so we can all meet at my sister's place for my niece's first Christmas.

p.s. i did splurge in late november and get myself a 15" macbook pro (that i'm typing on now). i considered it a late "first career" present anyway...

A new niece...my younger brother adopted an Etheopian kid (little girl abandoned at an orphanage...only 16 months old.) Cute girl....great smile (loves the camera)...and probably the only black Signorelli around!

That must have been one of your best Christmas holidays. You receive the gift.....of giving someone who was unfortunate for a better life. What can be better?

"Not For The Faint Of Heart" (story of SCV tenor player) :thumbs-up:

Great book! Got it a few years ago for Christmas and have read it twice now. Really makes want to have marched SCV, but sadly I am now too old.

As for me, I got a trumpet gig bag to make it easier to carry my trumpet around campus. $25 Barnes and Noble gift card. The movies Iron Man, 21, and Defiance.

Great book! Got it a few years ago for Christmas and have read it twice now. Really makes want to have marched SCV, but sadly I am now too old.

As for me, I got a trumpet gig bag to make it easier to carry my trumpet around campus. $25 Barnes and Noble gift card. The movies Iron Man, 21, and Defiance.

21 is a great movie.

I got me an Arban's book for trombone! :smile:

also the warmest sweater ever

A few shirts

aftershave

cologne

shoes

dress pants

another sweater