Drum Corps moments of the decade

From a member perspective, I was confused, and I was also stunned to hear the crowd boo at the end of our performance (half boo, half cheer).

CLEARLY you haven't marched as a Blue Devil at DCI East.........or anywhere east of the Mississippi for that matter

:rolleyes:

• Replies 91
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One that I'm sruprised that I hadn't seen:

2007 Phantom Regiment Fire Bird, Sprinting and blowing your face off!!!

"With a score, 98.125..."

Dead drum major. Makes me wonder what would have happened if the other one had tripped or something on his way up to the podium.

CLEARLY you haven't marched as a Blue Devil at DCI East.........or anywhere east of the Mississippi for that matter

:shutup:

Why don't you try being a Cadets 2007 member and seeing how it felt? Rooting for a home team and booing for the team from the opposite end is one thing....I clearly understand that.

And besides, we made some new fans in Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, and that's the West Coast.

However, you obviously don't understand what it feels like to be ready for a show and to be pulled off the field unexpectedly (THEN have the crowd boo). No one except The Cadets 2007 will truly understand the feeling...everything that happened during the moment and afterwards....it was much more than East Coast/West Coast rivalry.

Okay, I'm done blowing off steam....:smile:

:shutup:

I've been at allentown quite a few years, and I've never heard such a thing. The only time you might have a case was 08 finals, but one could argue that was as much adulation and excitement for phantom as it was disdain for BD.

Why don't you try being a Cadets 2007 member and seeing how it felt? Rooting for a home team and booing for the team from the opposite end is one thing....I clearly understand that.

And besides, we made some new fans in Utah, Idaho, and Oregon, and that's the West Coast.

Dont forget Stanford....i heard you got great reactions there....beating BD and all :shutup:

Dont forget Stanford....i heard you got great reactions there....beating BD and all :smile:

Speaking of Stanford, I was standing in the stadium with others listening to the scores. When Brandt Crocker began to announce us at 1st place, I heard one guy boo, which made my night :shutup: . Other than that, the West crowd was quite good. The same thing happened the next night in Clovis, CA....