I'm SO EXCITED!

I just received DCI's Legacy collection of DVDs!. I have BETA tapes of shows from the early 80's and those poor tapes are about worn through. I've had a tough time finding VHS machines to watch my later shows on (VHS machines suck eggs!).

I'm SO excited to be able to watch my old favorite shows, and to introduce the classics to my kids.

(Hat tip: Thanks a bunch, Mark. They're in good shape!)

My family is going to miss me for the next month or so...

This tread will dissolve shortly anyway but if anyone wants to kill it, fine by me. I'm watching old shows... :thumbup:

Edited by garfield

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congrats! I have about a third of the collection myself and often waste entire Saturdays watching.

Amen, brother.

Say goodbye to your family and friends.

Stock up on chips and beer.

Try to get outside from time to time.

I'm jealous :devil::rock::rock: I still haven't got my 2009 DVD's even though I was billed in September & was told they were shipped November 9th. They said they would send a replacement set, but I am still ticked that my son didn't get his Christmas present on time. By the time I get them the 2010 season will be upon us.... talk about anticlimatical!!

Enjoy the DVDs and send Anthony my condolences :thumbup:

Edited by DrumCorpsMom

Congrats! I have about a third of the collection myself and often waste entire Saturdays watching.

Uh, I beg to differ. You invest quality time watching those on Saturdays! :thumbup:

I just received DCI's Legacy collection of DVDs!. I have BETA tapes of shows from the early 80's and those poor tapes are about worn through. I've had a tough time finding VHS machines to watch my later shows on (VHS machines suck eggs!).

What was that address?

HH

No mention of the liner notes? :thumbup:

Its Drum Corps, man! Who reads the liner notes? :rock:

Attention all DCPers: Michael Boo is now on suicide watch. No sharp objects, drum sticks, or pens/pencils/word processers/etc. are allowed withing 25 feet of Mr Boo

No mention of the liner notes? :thumbup:

I heard some 18 year old in the office typed all the liner notes in one afternoon, so I just ignore them. :rock:

Actually, Mike, the very first thing I did was pull out all the liner notes and put them in a folder like a book. Reading through them (I'm about halfway through) is like reading a history of corps in short form. Absolutely wonderful!

Your descriptions and depictions are the glue that binds all those years together, and are my first few steps down that memory lane (sans butt splinters!)

You done good, Man. Extra thanks to you.

Edited by garfield

I heard some 18 year old in the office typed all the liner notes in one afternoon, so I just ignore them. :rock:

Actually, Mike, the very first thing I did was pull out all the liner notes and put them in a folder like a book. Reading through them (I'm ablut halfway through) is like reading a history of corps in short form. Absolutely wonderful!

Your descriptions and depictions are the glue that binds all those years together, and are my first few steps down that memory lane (sans butt splinters!)

You done good, Man. Extra thanks to you.

Please send me your address so I can change my will and make you my sole beneficiary. :thumbup: