Teal Sound 2010

Teal Sound Drum & Bugle Corps Camp February 5 - 7, 2010

Matanzas HS - Palm Coast, FL

Spots still available in all sections.

Check in begins Friday Evening, Feb. 5 at 7:00 PM

Come and be a part of the newest World Class Corps in DCI.

Registration Fee = $85.00

Camp Fee = $100.00

Total ALL Fees for Teal Sound for 2010 = $2500.00

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:smile:

Wow. I know there's a recession on and all, but still, that's incredibly steep.

The 2 years I marched D1, I think I payed about $900 for the one and $600 for the other.

:smile:

The 2 years I marched D1, I think I payed about $900 for the one and $600 for the other.

Actually, for DCI World Class, it's on the low end. Unfortunately, the days of the sub-$1000 tour are over. The good news is that even though Teal's dues and fees are low compared to other corps, they give members lots of opportunities to fund raise and get them even lower.

Actually, for DCI World Class, it's on the low end. Unfortunately, the days of the sub-$1000 tour are over. The good news is that even though Teal's dues and fees are low compared to other corps, they give members lots of opportunities to fund raise and get them even lower.

Big congrats to Teal Sound. Best of luck this summer.

I thought it would drop a bit when they went WC. My last years fees in 2008 only totaled 1400. Good luck to all. I'll see you at some point on the road this year.

Hey - their total is what some corps charge for just tour alone - so it's actually pretty fair price. Some winter fees and spring training fees can run as high as $1000 - $1500.

And I have always felt that, even at the higher price points, it's still one of the best deals out their to help kids become amazing!

:worthy:

yea for $600 now you might be able to afford the winter camp fees. plus 2000 for tour, and a few hundred more for spring training.

$2500 is rediculous! I cant imagine those high school kids coming up with that much dough that easily. It's hard enough for the top corps with dominantly college age people to come up with that amount. I guess parents really do overly spoil their kids these days.

My guess is that this is no where near as bad as you want it to sound. Notice other corps don't let anyone know what their cost to march is. How about it Blue Devils, Cavaliers and Cadets. What does it cost???????????????