Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

Care to give us any more?

:)

Yes. There will be lots of Green, White, and maybe some Red. Plus lots of Contras. :tongue:

Edited by SFZFAN

Well I would rather have a thriving and entertaining Scouts with some former Star staff,

and using superior facilities in Bloomington...than a folded Madison Scouts with no facilities

at all, or anything else for that matter!

Well you say that as if calling them the Star of Madison is a bad thing...considering some of Stars shows from the early 90's ..well..madison should be so lucky

Scouts Alumnus Takes Leadership Role in the Marine Drum & Bugle Corps

Where does one go after they are no longer eligible to march DCI? For a few Scouts’ alumni, it has meant serving their country while performing in “The Commandant’s Own”, The United States Marine Drum & Bugle Corps.

Source:Madison Scouts News

http://news.madisonscouts.org/?p=276

Edited by Cop

Dont know about anybody else, but I am buying finals tickets. This season is going to be sweet! My prediction for the season. And in 6th place, THE MADISON SCOUTS. Dont screw with the name. And dont forget it. Go MADISON!

Well you say that as if calling them the Star of Madison is a bad thing...considering some of Stars shows from the early 90's ..well..madison should be so lucky

If the Madison Scouts become the " Star of DCI " this year with the music they've announced, I'll be a happy camper and will dutifully promise to buy a box full of posters.

Nice video....I have little doubt that the Madison Scouts falling out of the top 12 was a wake up call for them and that they'll bounce back quickly here, probably as early as this year. Lots of staff added to Madison this year that know what it takes to generate some higher levels of competitive excellence for them. Looking forward to catching them this year at some shows.

Nice video....I have little doubt that the Madison Scouts falling out of the top 12 was a wake up call for them and that they'll bounce back quickly here, probably as early as this year. Lots of staff added to Madison this year that know what it takes to generate some higher levels of competitive excellence for them. Looking forward to catching them this year at some shows.

Thank you for posting the video. Really pumped me up. Looking forward to them taking the field, wishing them the very best.