Madison Scouts 2010

Cop

you'd be bunched over your head.

________________________________________________________________________________

Bunched: a Madison Scout term....formal name "Honey bunch" .....meaning: a person having their underwear pulled up over their head. ......also see wedgie. Back in the day, smart rookies always wore really old worn out underwear so that the elastic would break before going into your cheeks!!!

Now back to you regularly scheduled thread.

Ah. Thanks. I forgot not everyone else calls getting a "wedgie" being "bunched." Had to ride on the ol' Screamin' Eagles (preferably the drum bus) to really appreciate the fine art of a well done bunch... where the victim just lays there for like 10 minutes afterwards, and by the end of tour is a dedicated "going commando" guy. :tongue:

Good job tonight Scouts!

Scouts could be sitting as high as 9th, depending on BAC.

Would have to catch Blue Stars to move higher.

Wait....wait....

According to some at the beginning of this thread, we're on a 3-year plan just to get BACK into finals. We gotta slow down!!

(where's that sarcastic pirate icon when you need him??!) :tongue:

Wait....wait....

According to some at the beginning of this thread, we're on a 3-year plan just to get BACK into finals. We gotta slow down!!

(where's that sarcastic pirate icon when you need him??!) :tongue:

ngvdqg.jpg

Scouts could be sitting as high as 9th, depending on BAC.

Would have to catch Blue Stars to move higher.

Oh, and one more thing....we gotta go coed. Just lettin ya'll know.

(once again...sarcastic pirate)

well there's a whole lot of season to go, and don't think for a second (I'm sure no one here does) that anyone will be sitting around miserable that they got whatever score in the first week. EVERYONE will be getting better and better as this month finishes up, and July comes along with all the "yet to come" stuff added in and cleaned up.

Stay the course Madison... make every practice count. The cart stays BEHIND the horse this year...

So......... how bout them Madison Scouts and/or the weather.

:thumbup:

So......... how bout them predictions? I believe you were around 13th to 15th. I was 6th to 1st. Not to brag or nothing but I think you should just stay on our wagon (didnt want to say band). I think the winner of who is closest at years end, should have to buy the 1st beer. Gabish? Sorry Sal, your Corps is just the 1st. One down and a bunch to go. Keep up the good work guys, Ill see ya when you get up. Drums on Parade is today! Cant wait to take the field with you all. And pay my dues. Is it still 50 bucks? GO MADISON SCOUTS!