Question about the abbreviation BAC

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always undertsood the "boston area" thing was a tounge-in-cheek joke. I find it funny that anyone bought that. And to the OP, I've never heard the Bluecoats referred to as BC (and hope I never do), if they do that now it is a new thing.

I don't think anyone refers to Bloo as BC in earnest. I know the contras and the color guard do the whole BCCL, BCCG thing (myself included), but I don't think I've ever heard any of us actually say "I march at BC."

I don't think anyone refers to Bloo as BC in earnest. I know the contras and the color guard do the whole BCCL, BCCG thing (myself included), but I don't think I've ever heard any of us actually say "I march at BC."

beat me to it

Edited by BlooContraGuy

Yeah, there's not much of a point in calling Bluecoats BC... because BC has the same number of syllables as Bluecoats. The only times I've ever heard Bluecoats shortened, people only say "Bloo" or "Coats".

I 'm hearing a rumor that they're going out with 39 brass, 4 snare, 2 quad, 4 in the pit, 12 guard, 1 dm, this year in an obvious rebuilding year. But they'll bring their drums,horns, cases, unis, etc and go compete anyway. It's what they do. If things break for them just right, they could still make Finals.

39 brass sounds pretty good! wonder what they are going to do with the other 40 horns that were hanging around the last camp ? :lookaround:

39 brass sounds pretty good! wonder what they are going to do with the other 40 horns that were hanging around the last camp ? :blink:

They're moving the props on and off the field.