The REAL(ish) Return of Star

I will figure out a way to make it to Indy for this.

• Replies 108
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And those in the midwest may wish to come to Indianapolis at the end of May for the Indianapolis 500 Parade, in which the alumni corps will once again be marching. (The first time was in 2004.)

And here's an idea if you would like to experience the corps for the entire parade: Come volunteer with me as a water bottle carrier/squirter for the corps. I did that in 2004, and being surrounded by that incredible sound for the entire parade route was absolute bliss.

Ok boys and girls, now that we have official news on their song choices ( http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=7...e1-13a1870b3fbd ) I do believe it is time for the Star of Indiana Alumni Corps hype to begin.

Personally, I'm excited to hear their closer (Medea from the infamous '93 show) live :thumbup:

This is the closest I'll ever get to seeing and hearing what Star is all about.

This is the closest I'll ever get to seeing and hearing what Star is all about.

I am not going to miss this, but I'm going to enjoy it for what it is. I sometimes wonder if even the original Star could live up to the reputation that has developed with the passage of time.

I am not going to miss this, but I'm going to enjoy it for what it is. I sometimes wonder if even the original Star could live up to the reputation that has developed with the passage of time.

Trust me, I wonder the same thing.

I always loved Star... reading all these posts I wonder how many of these same people were knocking them for being too esoteric and how they weren't drum corps by their last season????

Edited by NashvillePat