RIP George Bonfiglio

That celestial drum corps board of directors just keeps growing. I'm so saddened by this news. I offer my heartfelt condolences to the Bonfiglio family, George's extended IC Reveries and 27th Lancers family, and all who knew and loved him. He was one of a kind, and the driving force behind one of greatest corps ever. May he rest in peace.

Edited by byline

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

To the Bonfiglio family ... please accept our condolences from the Blue Devils Board of Directors, as well as the entire Blue Devil organization.

6:27? Only George B. (Credit to Stephanie Louden, whom I'm talking to at the moment. That's what she said when I told her Key put up the time.)

6:27.....how very proud he was of the struggles his corps overcame in 1982....the irony. Heaven just got a little more sweeter.....A good man whos influence, love and example of how to be will stay on forever.....RIP .....

Geoffrey

Edited by GMichael1230

I never knew the Man.

I've always respected him, the IC Reveries and the 27th Lancers.

As I've heard from friends who are 27 alumni, he was a fantastic father figure to hundreds if not thousands of young people.

God Bless you George B. You will be in my prayers always, especially when I watch my 1994 27th alumni corps performance.

Ron Zeilinger

80-85 VK (the original VK, not the new VK claiming to have anything to do with my old VK)

co-founder Impulse