DCI 2009 Championships on Blu-Ray

My credit card just got charged for DCI Blu-ray, could they be shipping early?!!!!!

I received my receipt as well, but I think it's important to note that it was a receipt only, nothing more. At least in what I received, there was no mention of the item being shipped or an estimated delivery date.

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I WANT I WANT I WANT I WANT!!! But just buying a new house the extra cash just isn't there right now :/ I'm going to have to actually exercise patience.

I received my receipt as well, but I think it's important to note that it was a receipt only, nothing more. At least in what I received, there was no mention of the item being shipped or an estimated delivery date.

DCI tweeted today that they indeed did receive the dvd's early and will therefore be shipping soon. Didn't give an exact date though.

Got mine today. I'm in the middle of moving to a new apartment so I haven't yet had the chance to pop them in.

• 4 weeks later...
And Byline: get a BD player. It will play DVDs and it will upconvert them so they look a little better on your LED TV.

Between the great look of the "stage" at Lucas Oil and the quality of the audio and HD video, these blu-rays are gonna knock your socks off.

OK, hubby just bit the bullet and got a Sony PlayStation (mainly because it costs the same as a Blu-Ray player, but can do so much more . . . including play Blu-Ray discs). Then we watched our 2009 finals DVD, and yes, it is an improvement over our DVD player!

Now I just have to decide if I really want to bite the bullet . . . and get my socks knocked off even more, LOL! :blink:

Edited by byline