Tony, that would be great for Fran and Barb to be up there on stage with us next year. I have started checking into heavy duty bass beaters for the concert bass for Fran to use. :tongue:

Trust me when I say, Fran did not do all of the talking at rehearsal. We would sit in the back of the bandroom while the keyboards worked their parts and exchange corps stories. I just need to know what shirt he is going to wear so I can get something that will clash with it!!

EVERYTHING clashes with Fran's wardrobe

• Replies 186
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL- not everything that happened on 2 stayed there, Scott. Some of it was so ludicrous word got out. Ricky Lee and the can of Shaving Cream, for example. And that's at least moderately tame... :tongue:

Compared to the photos I saw of Buckwheat when he fell asleep on bus 2 and the time the drum major was hanging on the side of the bus in 82. :blink:

*sigh* True, very true

Yes, but not EVERYONE. :tongue:

Fran

Tony, if you want to play, come play in the hornline. Look us up. Always looking for baris, esp. the 2 and 3 parts. We have great people there, but could use more. Seriously.

We have guys that have been around longer than you or me playing some good stuff and having fun. Don't think for even a tenth of a second you couldn't do it or that you wouldn't be welcome.

Nothing better than being up there with everyone just wanting to play hard for each other and for our loved ones and fans in the Forum and then seeing they really DUG it when we're done.

Thanks for your generous offer.... :ph34r: "My" days have passed...

With my respiratory condition I'm no longer able to play a horn (no, I'm not assuming I ever could...LOL) I'm lucky I'm still able to breath... hehe Having fractured both shoulders (rotors, two years apart, several years ago) I'm also no longer able to conduct either. (again, not saying I was any good at that either. :ph34r: )

These days I'm just grateful to still be on this side of the lawn and very happy to be in the audience. I'm having fun and enjoy watching a lot of our friends perorming with several competing and Alumni Corps ... :thumbup:

Edited by TennTux

Tony, that would be great for Fran and Barb to be up there on stage with us next year. I have started checking into heavy duty bass beaters for the concert bass for Fran to use. :thumbup:

Trust me when I say, Fran did not do all of the talking at rehearsal. We would sit in the back of the bandroom while the keyboards worked their parts and exchange corps stories. I just need to know what shirt he is going to wear so I can get something that will clash with it!!

I'm sure you already know, any and ALL shirts are going to clash with Fran's shirts... :ph34r:

See.... :thumbup:

*sigh* True, very true

*note to self*

Get back on line earlier in the evening... LOL

Yes, but not EVERYONE. :ph34r:

Fran

TADA!! :thumbup: