Corps Status Checks

Let's celebrate what we have and work hard to preserve and improve our future as a circuit.

:tongue::worthy::smile:

Fran

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a back and forth with the grunt off line. Ended very amicably. He'll do fine. And thanks for the kind words Don. :tongue:

no problem mike. not that you need it but i always got your back. us old timers got to stick together. besides you are an old skyliner and i love that corps! :worthy:

What's being an old Skyliner have to do with anything? Just asking since the person you guys are talking about happens to be one as well. That and there are more than a fair share of us who sit back and watch as these constant online squabbles continue to hurt an already weakened corps that we all put our heart and soul into for many years.

Ok first I hate that any corps has left the activity and glad some are making it back.

But all this bickering about sky is not helping and to be honest its not hurting either I don't think anyone cares what happened in 1992. If it were last year maybe just maybe.

that's my good buddy mike. and don't you mess with him. very elegant mike. i love your style ! :tongue::smile:
Had a back and forth with the grunt off line. Ended very amicably. He'll do fine. And thanks for the kind words Don. :worthy:

But I must say that I find some of this very entertaining. Mike is happy he told someone off with his great accomplishents of not having to read music and so called telling them off on the internet and another backing him up on the internet gotta love it. thanks for the entertainment sorta reminds me of Catherine from the ramd days .. just wanna see what will be written next.

Good luck to everyone on the field and wish those taking time off to a speedy return.

What's being an old Skyliner have to do with anything? Just asking since the person you guys are talking about happens to be one as well. That and there are more than a fair share of us who sit back and watch as these constant online squabbles continue to hurt an already weakened corps that we all put our heart and soul into for many years.

i know mike. he's my friend. i will always back him up. you i don't know.see the difference.

Ok first I hate that any corps has left the activity and glad some are making it back.

But all this bickering about sky is not helping and to be honest its not hurting either I don't think anyone cares what happened in 1992. If it were last year maybe just maybe.

But I must say that I find some of this very entertaining. Mike is happy he told someone off with his great accomplishents of not having to read music and so called telling them off on the internet and another backing him up on the internet gotta love it. thanks for the entertainment sorta reminds me of Catherine from the ramd days .. just wanna see what will be written next.

Good luck to everyone on the field and wish those taking time off to a speedy return.

this ain't ramd and i'll do what i please. i would back him up if i was standing next to him. that's what i'm wrinting next...........are you ammused?

AH! I see Jim Blansett has finally arrived with his sardonic wit. And what brings you here from ramd Jim? :tongue:

:tongue::worthy: I don't remember the name of the movie but I believe it was Aldo Ray who asked that question.

Been 25+ plus years since I saw it but pretty sure it was Jack "Just the facts ma'am" Webb in "The D.I.". Saw it when I was working all shifts in the computer room and watched it around 2AM to try to reset my body clock. :huh: Funny thing was a co-worker did the same thing and we were quoting the movie to stay awake the next day... errrr next middle of the night. :smile:

Well that was a nice bit of reading first thing in the morning.

i know mike. he's my friend. i will always back him up. you i don't know.see the difference.

What does knowing me have to do with it? You act like you are so witty but you completely avoided the question so I ask again, what does being an old Skyliner have to do with anything? Back him up if you must but if you think that you are taking sides with a Skyliner then you need to realize that not all of the Skyliners share the same attitude and opinion. But seeing as you never marched there I guess you wouldn't know that.