Corps Status Checks

"Corps status checks?"

As I said several pages ago, and in keeping with the intent of the original thread, :tongue: Minnesota will be marching 54 horns + soloists, 28 guard and a full percussion line.

• Replies 235
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

As I said several pages ago, and in keeping with the intent of the original thread, :blink: Minnesota will be marching 54 horns + soloists, 28 guard and a full percussion line.

:tongue:

As I said several pages ago, and in keeping with the intent of the original thread, :tongue: Minnesota will be marching 54 horns + soloists, 28 guard and a full percussion line.

Thank you! It was getting very difficult to read this thread. :blink:

Just the status ma'am. Just the status.

The Westshoremen concluded their world tour on 4/10. Did ###### good too

even if Siglow was playing :tongue:

The Kilties are performing with 40 plus brass, 25 percussion, 20 guard, 2 DM's, and Honor Guard.

The corps will be putting 38 pages of drill on the field this weekend; weather is not a problem since the corps normally has available a full size fieldhouse as a back-up rehearsal site.

The corps made it's first public appearence of the season the end of March at it's annual Spring Preview concert.

That's about it.............

Hi Ken. How are things with you guys out there?

Great..or should I say better..things are looking positive for the Gades and for the record I have no idea how many nuts Pirtle has I just wanted to derail this thread.

Great..or should I say better..things are looking positive for the Gades
That's good news. How many horns, percussion, guard do you have?
and for the record I have no idea how many nuts Pirtle has I just wanted to derail this thread.
That's a good thing,...I think. :tongue::blink: When you guys come east maybe I can help if you need any one to fill in. Had a really great time with you guys for CNY. I'm planning on making it my one and only parade performance of the year what with my knee and all.

I heard Scooter Pirtle only has one testicle

Star Mellos give up the left testicle apon acceptance in the line. Something about a deal at some crossroads somewhere......

Star United will be on deck for Minicorps competition.

Star United will be on deck for Minicorps competition.

WAHOO!!!!!!

West Sayville Golden Eagles Mini Corps will be there as well....!!!!!