Music City Legend Inactive for 2010

Sorry to hear this news.

Great people there with MCL.... I hope they're back stronger than ever in 2011!

Fran

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So sorry to hear, Hef, Laurie, Patrick, Toby and the rest of MCL. Hoping that you come back bigger, badder and stronger than ever in 2011! :thumbup:

Thanks for the sentiments everyone. As Hef stated we'll be doing the 4th of July parades in Baltimore and hosting MCM IV in Nashville again. Technically the title of the thread is inaccurate since we are not inactive, simply not competing. I know, semantics, but my back will be able to attest to the lack of inactivity since I will be carrying a drum in the afore mentioned parades.

:tongue:

Perhaps some MCL folks will spend a year with a competitor? You have Alliance and CV within 4 hours, Kilties 8 hours, the MN corps 12.

Geoff, it is my understanding that a voting open class corps cannot be knocked out of FINALS, however, I could be wrong. I am sure Tom will let us know. Too bad about MCL

I believe they can be knocked out but the international corps does not gain voting rights so the 11th place corps retains them.

I believe they can be knocked out but the international corps does not gain voting rights so the 11th place corps retains them.

If that is true that makes Kilties a voting member by default? Provided of course they go to semis.

Yes, that is correct... or whoever is 11th place this year (unless of course it is Kidsgrove).

So by default will they automatically get the share points too?