Does this pass the sniff test?

First of all my academic degrees are not fake. I hold a Masters of Art in Religion, Masters of Religious Education, and Master of Divinity from Liberty University. This can be easily verified by contacting:

I see 3 Masters degrees here. Most impressive, but where is your Doctorate degree?

Your signature says Dr, but there is no Doctoral Degree listed. Am I missing something,

or are you missing something?

As a former drum corps director who was unable to keep a new start up drum corps from going inactive myself, I sure am not going to throw any stones at Chris Nagy. Chris what we have attempted to do is an honorable thing. Hold your head up high.

Howdy, I do not know you, nor can I pass any judgements based on what has been thrown about in this discussion. And I am sure that you have high respect for the playing ability of Chris. However, I do have a question for you (and this is not a slam at Chris, I sort of feel sorry for him). In your message here to Chris you used the word 'we"; am I understanding correctly that you were putting your trust in this very young lad who has no business or finance experience in the adult world to actually become the Director of a $1.6 million organization as listed on the Eclipse website?

Read through this: http://schmidt-faq.blogspot.com/

He did play contra in North Star and Spirit back in the late 70s. Beyond that - he's a shady character, with bogus "ministries" and several fake degrees. He calls himself a Dr., a minister, and a teacher. What he is is a minor criminal, scammer, and a d-bag.

I played contra bass in North Star, contra in Spirit, and I also played soprano in Spirit.

I was also a member in the Chattahoochee Sound Association Drum and Bugle Corps from Decatur, GA who competed in DCI A-60 in Birmingham in 1980. I played mellophone and soprano in CSA.

I hold an earned Doctorate in Biblical Education from Gwinnett - Hall Baptist College and Theological Seminary. I am an ordained Southern Baptist Minister with a fully S.A.C.S. accredited Master of Divinity from Liberty University. I have been a full time hs and ms teacher before, I currently teach a hs marching band. I also once taught in a Bible college. As far as a minor criminal, I once pled nolo to disorderly conduct. I have never been found guilty of any crime.

Howdy, I do not know you, nor can I pass any judgements based on what has been thrown about in this discussion. And I am sure that you have high respect for the playing ability of Chris. However, I do have a question for you (and this is not a slam at Chris, I sort of feel sorry for him). In your message here to Chris you used the word 'we"; am I understanding correctly that you were putting your trust in this very young lad who has no business or finance experience in the adult world to actually become the Director of a $1.6 million organization as listed on the Eclipse website?

The reason why I said we, specifically, was that in 1993 I started a drum and bugle corps (Heritage), and Chris also started a drum and bugle corps (Synergy-Eclipse).

Stu:

Chris first asked me to be on Eclipse' BOD. Perhaps I should have helped him in that area. The reason why I did not say yes to Chris to being on Eclipse's BOD is because my heart is in teaching kids. My heart is not in drum corps leadership. I guess I learned this lesson the hard way at Heritage when teaching gave me so much joy as compared to directing.

Roman Blenski and Dave Bryan were very kind to me, and they helped me out a lot when I was the director of Heritage. Not many others were. Here is what DCI did for me, NOTHING. When I requested help from DCI, DCI responded by sending me a brochure where Heritage could buy DCI souvenirs.

I think you can see why I wanted to help Chris Nagy become successful with Eclipse. I wish I would have helped him more. I am not well, my muscular dystrophy is making it difficult for me to function.

I apologize to Chris and anyone else if my RAMD antics harmed them in their pursuit to minister to young people.

Edited by Howdy

Let me look up the word "orifice" and I'll get back to you. :blink:

LMAO (no pun intended), I work with Oracle databases and when I'm "less than pleased with them I call them the Orifice Databases.

Jim, didn't someone back in the day tell me to "Stick the *(@&%* horn in your ear!" and I tried it? :blink:

"I see 3 Masters degrees here. Most impressive, but where is your Doctorate degree?

Your signature says Dr, but there is no Doctoral Degree listed. Am I missing something,

or are you missing something?"

Re:

These days I am really trying hard to avoid talking about my doctorate on the internet. It can only lead to more stone throwing at me.

I hold a Doctorate in biblical Education from Gwinnett - Hall Baptist College and Theological Seminary.

Although Gwinnett - Hall is an excellent school, and I enjoyed going there, Gwinnett- Hall is not accredited. But never say never. I would have never thought that I would see the day that Bob Jones University became accredited.

• Haha 1

I hate it when everyone fights :(

I am very impressed watching Chainsaw develop as a young man, and as an excellent marching member of a world class drum corps. Chainsaw went from beginning to learn how to play a baritone, to baritone section leader in a very short time.

As an instructor I admired Chainsaw's strong determination to excel in many different areas of drum corps.

Chainsaw was even playing the baritone in drum corps shows in less than two weeks from when he first started playing.

Most impressive.

Chainsaw is a winner, both on and off the field.

Edited by Howdy

The reason why I said we, specifically, was that in 1993 I started a drum and bugle corps (Heritage), and Chris also started a drum and bugle corps (Synergy-Eclipse).

Chris first asked me to be on Eclipse' BOD. Perhaps I should have helped him in that area. I think you can see why I wanted to help Chris Nagy become successful with Eclipse.

Howdy, so by this response I can take it that you did put your trust in Chris to become the Director and oversee a multi-million dollar organization?