Out of the Mouths of Babes

Look, YOU are the one coming across like you know everything there is to know about the activity! How many years have you marched in drum corps? 11? 15? 21? 30?

Or is it maybe more like 2 or 3? Maybe 4?

And yet you come across all arrogant to people who have devoted 20....30....40 or more years to drum corps, as if we don't have a clue what we're talking about. Did you learn that in the corps you were with?

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Mark... contrary to Mr. Knowitall's theories and "ideas"...I do believe in what YOU are saying......

And as far as Drum Corps.... yes.... we...refer to it as drum corps.......

Look, YOU are the one coming across like you know everything there is to know about the activity! How many years have you marched in drum corps? 11? 15? 21? 30?

And yet you come across all arrogant to people who have devoted 20....30....40 or more years to drum corps, as if we don't have a clue what we're talking about. Did you learn that in the corps you were with?

:blink::blink:

VERY WELL WORDED !!!!

THANK-YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!!

not arrogant at all , trying to understand such closed minded especially in an artsy type of activity. and yes I have as you say devoted way more than 20 years.... marching in DIV 1 many years.. teach many many years and still do, judge, a few DCI rings. a top 10 corps teaching the past 5 years. ..and none of that matters. its still my opinion..like you have yours.

ok scouty........ I'll bite...........

give us your worldly credentials !!!!!

We all are wanting and WAITING to see this !!!!!!

not arrogant at all , trying to understand such closed minded especially in an artsy type of activity. and yes I have as you say devoted way more than 20 years.... marching in DIV 1 many years.. teach many many years and still do, judge, a few DCI rings. a top 10 corps teaching the past 5 years. ..and none of that matters. its still my opinion..like you have yours.

sorry didnt mean 20 years...my bad more like 40 and STILL doing my thing. Gotta be ready for change to survive in this activity and keep up. For for me who would rather teach then sit. Although sitting is cool too.

Sence you are up on your artsy side of drum corps... then Im sure that you go to WGI... since it's right up there with the word artsy....

Im sure you can tell us all who won and in which class they represented !!!!

The world is waiting !

no reason to explain your background.... thats like being a policeman, without knowing how to shoot! a gun !!!!

----- feels your credentials slippppppppppppping awayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Edited by AmmerMP